Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall Alliance PvP Guild looking for new members!

BllyDnsr
BllyDnsr
✭✭✭
Do you like to play chess? Do you thrill at playing Risk? Then, we want YOU! But, if you don't give a hoot about strategy and just want to zerg, we may not be the best fit for you.

Obsidian Covenant is mostly about PvP, but we also try to do other end-game stuff including Craglorn and dungeon grinding. I started the guild because, as a PvE player for a long time, I suddenly found that I really enjoyed PvP and its strategic challenges so I wanted a guild that would learn together and focus on becoming better every time we go out to Cyrodiil. This includes doing other things to work on that synergy which brings in dungeons and other end-game activities.

We're looking for people who are serious about PvP and want to learn all there is to learn about how to play better as a team. No drama and no disrespect. We currently have one official PvP night a week on Thursday nights at 8:30pm EST that we "strongly" suggest guild members attend but we also run in Cyrodiil constantly which you can easily make up for not attending the Thursday official PvP nights . All classes are welcome and we help/encourage all aspects of the game - just ask that you participate in at least 1 PvP session a week.

Don't know much about PvP or have questions about your role/class/build/strategy? We'll help you get answers and become stronger because "A chain is only as strong as the weakest link."

If you think you're up to learning with us and being patient as we grow and get stronger, send me a request in game (GT: BllyDnsr) or leave your GT in the comments below.
Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • romarymj
    romarymj
    I'm interested! GT: Mr Romes
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • banemayker
    banemayker
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested!

GT = Banemayker
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! I try to keep the MOTD updated with what we'll be doing. Last minute stuff I usually add to the beginning, like if we're grouping up to go to Cyrodiil or doing dungeons, etc. Welcome to the guild, Banemayker!
  • waveforce
    waveforce
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty new to the game (only level 20ish) but will def be looking for a DC PvP guild if you guys are accepting of that!

GT: BGill418
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! Look for the invite by tonight Waveforce!
  • DrummondWarrior
    Recruitment is still open, our home campaign is Scourge so if everything that you have been wishing for and the stars align.... hit us up :)
    A man fails seven times and rises eight times.
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Very interested. My Templar will be Vet-ing out of Blackwater soon and I've been looking for some people to run around with in Scourge :smile:

GT: riVALry9
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent! We try to keep the MOTD updated with planned events as well as last minute stuff. Any questions, xbox message me or DrummondWarrior. Welcome to the OC!
  • DrummondWarrior
    Still accepting applications for Obsidian Covenant.... We run a consistent scheduled PvP night each week with opportunities to move up into specialized PvP teams within the guild.... Hope to see many more DC players that are interested in bringing the hurt (or trying to) to EP/AD.
  • icontrive
    icontrive
    ✭✭✭
    I've been interested in joining a pvp guild and I think this one would be a good choice. Gt: icontrive
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invitation has been sent! Welcome to the OC :D Drop into chat 1 or chat 2, usually in the evenings there's someone in there and check out the MOTD for what's going on during the week.
  • Theshebz
    Theshebz
    Gt: Navadu
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invitation sent! Welcome to the OC :D Like I said before, drop into chat 1 or chat 2, usually in the evenings there's someone in there and check out the MOTD for what's going on during the week.
  • DrummondWarrior
    I did want to notate that as we further the growth of the guild, we have changed our guild wide PvP nights to running on Saturday evenings at 7pm PST. In addition we have opportunities for players that desire an even more laser focus within the guild to run with. Most easily said, we have a Junior Varsity team and a Varsity team within the guild.
    Again if this sounds interesting to you we would enjoy working with you and can help train and guide those players that are interested in being teachable and working together.
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    If your still active ill take an invite.
    GT: BigMac Smiley
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite as well.
    GT: Westonius227
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invitations have been sent! Check out the MOTD for what's going on :smiley:
  • cooperash33b14a_ESO
    cooperash33b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd really like an invite!! thats a style of play im looking for, not zergs!

GT - ChiefNastyNut33
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invitation sent! Check out our MOTD and drop into chat 1 to say "Hello" :smile:
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    We're adding another Guild PvP night on Tuesday nights starting at 8pm PDT and we're still recruiting!
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT RoyalPoetBeja If you guys are still recruiting.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Invitation sent!
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is PvP centric but we have a general guild that is more laid back and less "cutthroat" about PvP. We do have a rank called "Elite Warriors" that offers people who are more serious about PvP, who want to learn more, do more strategic stuff and look at Cyrodiil as a chessboard. Getting into that rank requires an invitation to test run with the group and players will only be invited based on performance during regular guild events. Things we look for during these events: LISTENING to crown, FOLLOWING crown, giving feedback, offering solutions that aren't immediately apparent, being focused when the time calls for it, etc. Not everyone can become a Warrior and that's ok because we have fun in the general guild, too. So, if you're looking to join us, don't expect hardcore right off the bat but be aware that we'll be "watching" to see if you should be given an opportunity to move up. Our first rank is Recruit, then Guildie after a week. If we see you attending guild events, you'll be promoted to Soldier. The next rank would be Elite Warrior. If you're looking for something like this, let me know and I'll get an invitation to you asap. Thanks.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting. Whether you're looking for a guild to help you learn more about PvP or looking for something that you can get more serious about PvP, we could be your guild!
  • Hawkeye0099
    Gt:hawkeye0099
  • Hawkeye0099
    Which campaign?
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get the invite to you in a few minutes. Campaign is Haderus for now but it could change.