The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a decent DK tanking guide/build

Xaxinian
Xaxinian
Soul Shriven
I am fairly new to ESO and am in the midst of leveling (40). I have looked around and seen various guides builds and not only are the dramatically different from one to the next, but most of them seem outdated. I was hoping an experienced DK tank would be kind enough to refer me to a guide that is up to date and generally agreed upon as successful. Once I have that and begin to understand how the abilities gel, I could make personal modifications that fit my playstyle. I apologize if this has been asked and answered many times but I am looking to respec soon and would like to spend my points and start tanking, the right way. Thanks in advance.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are many guides on tamrielfoundry . Go to dragonknight theorycrafting section and you will find them .