Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU PC AD] Fifty Shades of Snacks | PvE Raid Guild. vDSA, Trials, Pledges, PTS

pretzl
pretzl
✭✭✭✭
50 Shades of Snacks - the Saltiest of raidguilds - is currently recruiting high-tier PvE-players or players who wish to become better and reach our goals with us!

We are based on the EU PC megaserver in the Aldmeri Dominion with 20+ hand-picked members for our raids. We are now looking for more players to aid us in our quest for leaderboard-worthy scores, fame and fortune. Wether you've got characters already set up for trials or you just want to learn and have fun while doing it, 50Snax is the guild for you! Experience is a bonus, but not necessarily a demand. We're patient and willing to teach those who are eager to learn - both strategies and ways to achieve better results with your build.

We currently need healers, tanks and DDs who wish to actively participate in raiding. We mainly need DDs but we wish to start several groups on a long-term basis so any roles are welcome!

We will never set requirements for raid-participation, but it is expected that since you wish to join you also wish to raid every now and then.

We like to think of ourselves not as a hardcore guild but not a casual one either. If you want to raid in a more relaxed and informative environment, you're exactly the person we're looking for!

Does this tickle your fancy?
Contact @pretzl, @AlfonsoV or @Koshka-Murka for questions or interest <3
Edited by pretzl on February 15, 2016 3:04PM
CP | Chronically Capped
Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're growing and starting our raids effectively.
    Here's a video from a recent run into Sanctum Ophidia!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTAvYd0NgkA

We're still recruiting!
    50 Shades needs more DDs who either wish to improve or already are at a high-esque level. We do not force our members to raid but given we are a raiding-guild it is expected that members participate actively within the guild.
    We're gearing up and getting ready for Maw of Lorkhaj on PTS as soon as it drops, but we need more hard-hitting DDs.

We're willing to teach you if you're willing to learn!
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Videos of Serpent norm/HM kills are inc aswell as Hel-Ra HM, but for now enjoy another messy Manti-kill with a semi-experienced group:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOftBBPXyiQ

We're still recruiting! We're beginning to move into SO HM aswell as vMoL on PTS so if you're eager to join in on the fun, send us an in-game message!
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • richardjameshillb16_ESO
    I would be interested in joining you guys, I'm a bit older than most (50) but still like to compete, I have been away from ESO a year, but came back to try out DLC, and want to get into Vet dungeons and raiding.

I might not be an elite player, but I know what I am doing, and am happy to get tips on playing better.

I prefer a more mature environment, and have no tolerance for toxic players or childish immature behaviour

If I sound like a good fit send me an invite, I'm on most days (semi retired \o/ )

in game username @rjh123456
    Edited by richardjameshillb16_ESO on February 18, 2016 11:32AM
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested in joining you guys, I'm a bit older than most (50) but still like to compete, I have been away from ESO a year, but came back to try out DLC, and want to get into Vet dungeons and raiding.

I might not be an elite player, but I know what I am doing, and am happy to get tips on playing better.

I prefer a more mature environment, and have no tolerance for toxic players or childish immature behaviour

If I sound like a good fit send me an invite, I'm on most days (semi retired \o/ )

in game username @rjh123456

Like the post says, we accept anyone with a will to learn and a friendly, social state of mind.
    Welcome to Snax!
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Celebrating our recent re-taking of 2nd place of EU vDSA leaderboards, here's a video of every boss!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxGwW_iL52M&amp;feature=youtu.be
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6qoIY9h_s&amp;feature=youtu.be
    Here's a cute lil vidya of our AA run the other day. We can still shave a few seconds, so will YOU come help us!?
    We need more DDs ;D
    Edited by pretzl on March 24, 2016 12:34AM
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello :)

I was wondering what your raid schedule was (days/times including time zone). I currently run trials on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I still have Monday, Wednesday and Friday free. :) I am not the best DPS/Healer in the game, but am always trying to improve.

If you would like, you can contact me in game and we can talk further. My account name is @Raelin.

Thanks,
    Rae
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syrani wrote: »
    Hello :)

I was wondering what your raid schedule was (days/times including time zone). I currently run trials on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I still have Monday, Wednesday and Friday free. :) I am not the best DPS/Healer in the game, but am always trying to improve.

If you would like, you can contact me in game and we can talk further. My account name is @Raelin.

Thanks,
    Rae

Hey there!
    We're currently assembling a core group, so we'll decide raid days and times once that group is up so we can best fit with everyones schedule. Atm we raid alittle here and there for weeklies and general progression so days and times are alittle scattered. Usually we do raids tuesdays, fridays, saturdays and sundays but atm we're not setting any requirements for times etc.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response! I will contact you in game.

Rae
  • Lotheimas
    Lotheimas
    ✭✭
    Hey !
    Im a v3 Tank thats looking for a decent pve guild!
    Im on DC, but since instances are now faction crossed.. mind if I join you?
    44k dps = WB spam
  • Lotheimas
    Lotheimas
    ✭✭
    My ID is @Lotheimas
    44k dps = WB spam
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lotheimas wrote: »
    Hey !
    Im a v3 Tank thats looking for a decent pve guild!
    Im on DC, but since instances are now faction crossed.. mind if I join you?

Hi there!
    We're open to cross-faction grouping - atleast for the time being. I'm, however, on a bit of a weekend getaway, so contact @AlfonsoV or @Koshka-Murka ingame to get an invite :smile:
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo