The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant network freezing and boot to login screen - mostly in Cyrodiil

Beastnas
Beastnas
✭✭✭
Often in mid to large fights happening in Cyrodiil, the world will "freeze" around me. My character can still move around, but can't do anything else, and everyone else is motionless. After about 30 seconds of this, it boots me to the login screen. I understand the server lag is one thing, but even in heavy lag I can still get skills off and mount/crouch/go to places. This seems to be a wholly separate issue. FPS does get low during these times but I do not believe it is graphical related.

It happens at about the same rate on both Trueflame and Haderus campaigns.

Also, this does happen less frequently in smaller fights and even in PvE zones on a few occasions.

I have gone through all the network related steps in the sticky, including opening ports in the modem and router, adding the client as a firewall exception, disabling addons, etc. I am on a wired connection. I have tried both the 32bit and 64bit clients to see if it'd make any difference. None of these seemed to help.

I am able to run other "heavy" games such as PlanetSide2, The Division, and Battlefield 4 online with no networking issues. I close my browser and anything else that could use bandwidth on my system.

I am interested if anyone else is experiencing this issue and of course if there is a possible solution, thank you.
Edited by Beastnas on March 24, 2016 3:40AM
  • Lord-Stien
    Lord-Stien
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried ajusting your MTU ....?

Warning... this is VERY advanced... and if you mess up... game over..
    Sometimes the real enemy are the one who moderate it.

BannHammer

PVP Officer

Alliance Cord

When in doubt, frag out

Heart of Daggerfall-=Iron Legion=- Founding Member

The one and only LordSteindeath
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari
    ✭✭✭
    Beastnas wrote: »
    ... the world will "freeze" around me. My character can still move around, but can't do anything else, and everyone else is motionless. After about 30 seconds of this, it boots me to the login screen. I understand the server lag is one thing, but even in heavy lag I can still get skills off and mount/crouch/go to places. This seems to be a wholly separate issue. FPS does get low during these times but I do not believe it is graphical related.

That's what i experience since Monday. Not in Cyrodiil but the PVE - world.

The hotfix and the server maintenance didn't help. Running the game on admin, tried both clients, switched off add-ons ..... still the same problem. My connection works fine on all my other devices and all other games on my computer run without problems.

It's an ESO Problem and a solution would be really great !