The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild right for me. See description.

ozikeri
ozikeri
Soul Shriven
Hi guys, Im currently looking for a casual guild with a level of organisation and daily/weekly events such as pvp Tuesday. Instance Friday, lotteries, daily events and discussions etc . Im looking for guild who is friendly and open to casual players with patience and support with the intention to work as a team and help with knowledge of the game.

By no means am I vet at gaming and I am newish to eso and only played one Mmo before (wow) for just over a year. I am really keen to play time depending as I am an adult with responsibilities and love an open friendly atmosphere that doesn't judge.

I have keen interest in working in groups and crafting for myself and others but still learning with minimal knowledge.

If you are guild for me I would greatly appreciate an invite.

If you want to know anything about me please ask.

PS I'm a controller player due to hand injury issues.

Thanks,

Ozi

@ozikeri eu pc

Best Answers

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops
    Edited by Easily_Lost on March 22, 2016 11:59AM
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Answer ✓
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

We are in the process of setting up events and have some organisation :)
    Started 2 month ago because we were not happy with the Guilds we joined.
    Over 200 members in a short time, because we are a relaxed and friendly bunch.

So bare with us or even help organise events?
    Check the about us and the discussion thread to learn a litte more about our Guild.
    When interested, you can visit our website and register there to apply for the Guild.

Regards,
    De Raaf
    Answer ✓
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Hello there! =)

My guild <The Last Roses> would maybe fit for you. We are an international pvp focused guild but also do a little pve. We build our guild since a week in eso (means we aren't alot of players yet) .

We are right now 6 players and play in the ebonheart alliance.

Our guild is very friendly and respect every player as long they they accept our guild rules. =)

Here's our forum maybe you wanna take a look and decide afterwards if we fit for you :)
    Forum: http://www.thelastroses.shivtr.com/
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 24, 2016 4:44PM
    Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''