Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trinity All-Faction Guild Accepting New Members

Bazarov
Bazarov
Trinity is an extremely active guild which participates in a large amount of PvE, PvP, crafting and trade.

We have maintained around 500 members for several years, but always look to add active folks to the squad! We're a dedicated guild with active, responsive officers. We have a wide array of scheduled events, from partnering up to go fishing or level a skill line to putting together a large team to do PvP or Trials. Outside the game we use the app Band to chat, keep an always up-to-date calendar of events that can sync with your personal calendar. We also have a Discord server which hosts a variety of rooms for discussing builds, LFG, strategy, Trial rosters. We have an amazing guild house that features all attuned set crafting stations, including jewelry, all Mundus stones, a transmutation station, costume station, and a wide variety of target dummies to hone that new rotation.

Guild Chat 1 is where we meet up and recruit members for planned or spur of the moment events, crafting or questing help, or just to socialize with some of our awesome members. After grouping up we move to lower chat channels for courtesy. We say that Trinity is "The last guild you'll ever need to join" and most agree. We are primarily an AD guild but in anticipation of the game's ever expanding multi-faction play opportunities we're accepting all factions and many of us have / are leveling Reds and Blues.

Promotions are based on being active: chat, events, crafting, selling in store / trader, donating gold or items to the guild bank, helping guildies. Basically we give access to the bank once you have demonstrated a commitment / investment in the guild. Trinity is an adult guild, members are expected to be 18+, most of our members are aged late 20s to 50, but we have a few younger and a few 60+, average age probably around 35, many with kids.

For an invite please reply to this thread, send a PSN message to Turgenev, DestructoKitty, or Gamerchic1982. We look forward to getting to know you!

PvE:
  • Dungeon / Trial LFG group to find members for dailies, weekly trial, DSA, etc.
  • Elite Dungeon Squad for White Gold, Prison, DSA, Trials.
  • Fishing Tournaments and Groups for socialization, achievements, motif farming.
  • Legerdemain farming
  • Weekly group which rotates zones to share Dailies and pick up motifs
  • Regularly scheduled farming runs of normal trials, we usually give a into explanation of Vet mechanics as well
  • Vibrant housing community with a variety of events such as: tours, decorating contests, Pattern exchanges.

PVP
  • "Jesterpocalypse" in Cyrodiil - dress up as a zerg of jesters and go kick some butt!
  • Battlegrounds - make a group of four and queue it up, or several groups and try to fight against each other. Hone your builds in the BG specific board on Discord.
  • "Baby Toon PvP" - PvP in it's purest form. No CP, under lvl 50, in the bonkers low level campaign, great for leveling up a new toon and ranking up your PvP skill lines, and just having a blast.
  • Tel Var Farming - Roam around in the sewers, ganking it up with a small group, or roll around Imperial City taking out World Bosses.

Crafting and Trade
  • Huge number of master crafters in the guild
  • "Crafters Corner" Group of crafters where we submit the orders for things that people are looking for and someone makes it
  • "Trait-Trading" events to knock out those last few pesky traits in a craft.
  • Guild Trader. Most weeks we have one. On weeks when we don't the guild store still does brisk trade just among guildies because we're an active bunch.
  • Multiple XP potion crafters who will be happy to trade potions for perfect roe.
Edited by Bazarov on June 16, 2018 11:48PM
  • Perries
    Perries
    Soul Shriven
    PSN : Perries

Thank You
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Hello! I'd love to join your guild

PSN: lostdreamer3

(Don't judge the name, dang Sony and their lack of name change ability)
  • Bazarov
    Bazarov
    Perries wrote: »
    PSN : Perries

Thank You

Hey, it's not seeing your account, message Turgenev and I'll invite you.
  • wveach0412_ESO
    wveach0412_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join recently transferred from PC psn is Whitefirevoodoo
  • Bazarov
    Bazarov
    I'll be on this evening for our "Low level Sewers" event in Blackwater Blade and I'll shoot you an invite Whitefire.
  • gotaylorrrnub18_ESO
    gotaylorrrnub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Do you guys have any "daily requirements" to meet to be in your guild? I'm just trying to find some people to play with and a little bit of the Guild Life but Im not looking for all the extra pressure lol

• Bazarov
    Bazarov
    No daily requirements, we just want people who are active and hang out in some way or another (using trader, attending events, hanging out in chat, helping others, etc.)
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psn: D0ntevenl1ft
  • DumboAg13
    DumboAg13
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: DumboAg13
  • Bazarov
    Bazarov
    Thanks for all the replies and PSN messages guys. We're at 460+ with at least 20 new folks from this post alone. We're weeding out inactives and intend to be a strong, solid force when the Thieves Guild DLC comes out, ready to hit that new trial!
  • superedgy19xx
    PSN superedgy19xx

sounds like the perfect guild would really appreciate a invite.

thanks
  • DarkDeller
    PSN - DarkDeller
  • s3rgioru3las
    s3rgioru3las
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join your guild! PSN: s3rgioru3las
    Thanks
  • Bazarov
    Bazarov
    So many people have responded to this post and are now awesome and appreciated guildies, we've just completed a 'weeding out' pass of inactives and sit at around 470. All are welcome, from our 'dungeon mechanics 101' to the trials team we love getting active new members. Our PvP squad just flipped an entire Red dominated map Thursday with a two-group 40-person Zerg and we've been taking over sewers with a three pronged total domination technique for several weeks.

Coming soon (next week or two): the return of our popular 'trait trading' event to get crafters maxed out and the Trinity Fishing Tournament' AKA "The Deadly-ish Catch." Oh yeah, and our weekly Trials event kicked off to a great start. Just put in your time in the dungeon squad to get green lighted!
  • Mistadadio
    Mistadadio
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested in an invite PSN: Mistadadio
    Im at where Im at.....I'll be where I'll be...
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Do you guys play later at night? My play times are around 11pm Eastern till whenever I pass out. I'm new to ESO on the PS4, but have a V16 character on PC and have played there since the closed betas. Very knowledgeable of ESO and Cyrodiil, and looking for a suitable group to play with!

If you guys have people actively playing in the later hours, I'd love to join!
    Edited by Syniister on March 15, 2016 8:03AM
  • Bazarov
    Bazarov
    We play pretty much 24/7 but I'd say our heaviest times are of the evening. I try to log out by 3am EST and there's usually a big crowd going strong.

I'm a PC transfer as well so I know it takes a little getting used to. We'd love to have you aboard.
    Edited by Bazarov on March 16, 2016 12:20AM
  • JohnRingo
    JohnRingo
    ✭✭
    PSN: Johnny_Ringo007

V16 magicka DK

Thanks!
  • Nicola_88
    Nicola_88
    Can I join please ? I'm new to elder scrolls I am level 10 wood elf dragonknight. My PSN is FantasyFan2016 ☺
  • Miers
    Miers
    Soul Shriven
    Psn. Miers
  • Bazarov
    Bazarov
    Miers wrote: »
    Psn. Miers

I get like a million results, can you friend request Turgenev and I'll invite.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are we planning some normal Maw of Lorkhaj runs?
  • potemathewolfqueen
    Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. Please send me an invite if you are recruiting.

PSN ID: PotemaSeptim

Thanks!
  • Bazarov
    Bazarov
    A group of our guys ran the Maw tonight on regular to learn the mechanics and were one of the first on PS4 to beat it. They actually had some Zenimax developers watching the stream. More runs to come! Oh and the blue dye you get is a big hit in the guild - looks like we all shop at the same place lol.
    Are we planning some normal Maw of Lorkhaj runs?

Edited by Bazarov on March 24, 2016 6:38PM
  • Khaldar
    Khaldar
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Molecman

Invite Please
  • nolangrady
    nolangrady
    ✭✭✭
    V16 here interested in PVP

Headlessdesert
  • steven.pinson89_ESO
    steven.pinson89_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join your guild.
    PSN: Starlord3939
  • Lagz
    Lagz
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Lagz AD Master Smith,Clothier,Alchemist & Provisioner. also WW with bites avail weekly
  • adamheid
    adamheid
    Hey there.

I would love an invite. My bank is overflowing with things to sell. :)

PSN: adamheid27
  • EyeNon
    EyeNon
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: EyeNon15
    Sorcerer