Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scottish Rite - Freemasonic Social Guild

cozmikaos
cozmikaos
Soul Shriven
We are a social guild of magicians, philosophers, shamans, gurus and the casual layman that grind, run dungeons and pvp daily.

T.G.A.O.T.U. Invites all who wish to be an entered apprentice to the craft to join our guild of brother and sister students of the hermetic philosophy, and of course some casual to hardcore gameplay.

Reply to this post with in game name or message me @Cozmikaos
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! I was in the guild it seems like ages ago. Send me an invite? @mommadani907

I have a friend that literally just started out this week too, so maybe her too.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • cozmikaos
    cozmikaos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello again!, sure ill send one right away. We recently got big into PVP since i hit v16. so thats where the fun is at but we are still running daily randoms and pledges all the time.

see ya in game!

Amon
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys an 'ant hill' guild? Or something smaller? What I mean is, is it possible that you have members in your guild and you have no idea they are even in the guild.

Are you a mild RP guild or is your post just naturally classy/creative?
  • cozmikaos
    cozmikaos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Ironside,

Although i have never heard of that terminology before i will do my best to answer. We have over 200 members and around 20 or so active at any one time and i try to know or at least play a bit with each and every one of them if possible. Just like fight club we decide our own level of involvement.

There are no applications, no kicks because of inactivity, no clicks of players that exclude others, etc etc. Its a social club for those that want a casual play through and more for those that seek it.

The Guild mechanics are open in terms of RP - those who dig the esoteric will like the Freemasonic theme and degree system weaved in with guild involvement, and for those who seek knowledge we cast the pearls of wisdom at you.

We help noobies when we can and we roll with the vets too.

Hope i answered your question, if not lmk.

Amon

• Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the reply, answered my questions and thoughts perfectly. Wouldn't mind giving you all a go, @Ironside