The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PvP DC guild.

Blackers
Blackers
✭✭✭
I have ended up really disliking PvP in this game due to the lack of groups that actually invite other players. so I am hoping that can all be fixed with a friendly PvP guild... as that seems to be the only way to actually find a group in Cyrodill.

I'm not really looking for an over the top guild, so if i have to have teamspeak, sign up to enjin, or wear a guild banner, than that isn't what I am looking for. at least not in till i can be proven that PvP is actually fun and not just me banging my head on a keyboard, typing LFG over and over. I'm just looking for some chilled, laid-back people to do some casual PvP with.

I'm veteran 16, magicka NB, been playing since beta, yet only just almost past tyro grade 2,

My experience so far in PvP has mostly been in really small groups or wasting my time for hours on end typing 'LFG'

Message me ingame @Blackers character name; Pandy

Thanks in advance.
MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you may have a problem, pvp guilds use voice com like teamspeak for a reason. A group cant react fast enough without it in a fight. So if you want to get good ap and be able to defeat bigger groups you must accept teamwork.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Well you may have a problem, pvp guilds use voice com like teamspeak for a reason. A group cant react fast enough without it in a fight. So if you want to get good ap and be able to defeat bigger groups you must accept teamwork.

Thanks for the reply. i appreciate that, but I am looking for something a little more casual, I know there are guilds out there that will have voice software and such, yet wont pose it as a necessity to be able to group with.

I was with a decent PvP guild like that, yet sadly due to my stupidity i left the guild by mistake, and didn't really know anyone to message back for a re-invite.
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not saying I'm part of any PvP guilds but ...

I'm a V16 DK in EP, and I'm looking for someone I can play 1v1 with. Nothing serious, just some friendly fun to get used to killing and being killed :blush: (I'm very bad at PvP too, but I want to get better)

Let me know if you're interested in the idea :smile:
    Edited by Lariana on March 22, 2016 3:28AM
    Not even daedra have two left feet!