The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So glad I'm not subbed.....

Cozzy1991
Cozzy1991
✭✭✭
Launcher missing play button, repair 50 times, nothing. Run the EXE, error 108-200. Pathetic class "balance" (Elders sorcs online/elder nighblade online). Quests completely bugged, blocking progression. Generic responses from support "just /relaodui and wait for a patch". Scrap it, hand it to bethesda andnstart from scratch. you done *** it up zeni.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What quests are bugged that blocks progression?
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Templars and marginally enjoy NBs. Hate playing Sorcs and DKs. Launcher and quests working great for me on 32-bit, and I am currently plowing through Cadwell's. Not one progression-blocker recently across three realms. 64-bit is buggy, but it's new. Overall, game is great and I am glad I sub because I have not found a better MMORPG.

Edit: I am sorry you are getting screwed. I hope you get it sorted :(
    Edited by Speely on March 20, 2016 2:27AM
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your firewall or anti virus is blocking the EXE from communicating.

108 - Login, Anti-Virus, Exception, Firewall

This error may occur when your computer is having trouble connecting to our servers. Ensure that you have The Elder Scrolls Online added as an exception to your Firewall and Anti-Virus software to help your machine connect.

200 - Authentication Timeout

The authentication service did not respond and may be offline. Please note that this error might be due to your anti-virus software (especially with Avast), we recommend that you disable it temporally.
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    Speely wrote: »
    I love Templars and marginally enjoy NBs. Hate playing Sorcs and DKs. Launcher and quests working great for me on 32-bit, and I am currently plowing through Cadwell's. Not one progression-blocker recently across three realms. 64-bit is buggy, but it's new. Overall, game is great and I am glad I sub because I have not found a better MMORPG.

Honestly bro, the only reason I keep coming back is the community. If the community degraded I'd hate to see what happens.
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭

This error may occur when your computer is having trouble connecting to our servers. Ensure that you have The Elder Scrolls Online added as an exception to your Firewall and Anti-Virus software to help your machine connect.

The authentication service did not respond and may be offline. Please note that this error might be due to your anti-virus software (especially with Avast), we recommend that you disable it temporally.

Fire wall and ainti virus completely disabled before I even typed this up.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cozzy1991 wrote: »

Fire wall and ainti virus completely disabled before I even typed this up.

Something is blocking the exe from communicating. Its either on your pc or maybe your router something is blocking it. Hence the error message.
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cozzy1991 wrote: »
    Speely wrote: »

Honestly bro, the only reason I keep coming back is the community. If the community degraded I'd hate to see what happens.

Luckily there is still a pretty big community of polite and helpful players. As long as you don't judge it by starter zone chat :) I agree about the community overall, though. I've met so many good folks in ESO, and I genuinely enjoy helping out new players who are trying to find their way. It's a great game for that.
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried launching from the eso.exe file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\game\client also try running as administrator.

Hope this helps