The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken Game

Clarkieson
Clarkieson
✭✭✭✭
Are you trying to become a laughing stock ZOS? Do you want to lose a customer base? i have never in my life experienced such ineptitude and ignorance to a faulty product in all of my life.

fix your game.

no really. fix the game.

i dont know how you think you can get away with it. this game is now beyond a joke. and now we are laughing at you.

we are the players and we will play other games. it can only be tolerated for so long.

The fault? too many to list name and categorise, hey how about you test your abomination before you force it upon humanity maybe you can save a little grace.

not wasting anymore of my money on your broken trash

signed by a hugely unhappy and dissatisfied customer.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We would like to let you know that we have closed this thread for Bashing. Criticism and opinions are just fine, however, "Bashing" goes against the Forum Rules.
    Bashing and Slanderous Comments: We do not permit the bashing of individuals (including ZeniMax employees), groups, or other companies on our forums. We believe that doing so is neither constructive nor in spirit of our game and community.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.