Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to use the Grouping Tool / New Features

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone! I had a video explaining how to use the grouping tool from a long time ago. With the Thieves Guild update it has been overhauled, so I figured my guide should be too! In this video I explain how to use the grouping tool as well mention some of the cool new features of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C813RnPsepc

Link -> https://youtube.com/watch?v=C813RnPsepc

I also have been working on making short versions of my previous crafting guides and much more!

[EDIT]NOTE: There is currently a bug that some people are not receiving their random dungeon rewards and ZOS is aware and testing a fix. As well, you may experience long queue times when using a full premade group, although in that same comment they mentioned they will be looking into that.
Edited by MissBizz on March 8, 2016 6:06PM
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Terruce
    Terruce
    Is it working now?
    got full group, and we are in queue for 5 min and no invite..
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terruce wrote: »
    Is it working now?

I haven't been able to test it on live yet. I saw reports of it not working for some on the PTS forums though. Did you make sure you have 2 people queued as DPS, one as a tank, and one as a healer? If so, put in a bug report! @Terruce
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Terruce
    Terruce
    yep, it's worked.. but waiting time is long.. 10+- min even if estimated time is 1-3min..
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the premade group isnt working :(
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sylance9 It does, it just takes a really long time. I personally JUST finished the dungeon doing so. We had a premade (cross-faction) group of 4 and entered a random dungeon. It took JUST over 20 minutes to actually pop and say we are heading to a dungeon. We lucked out and it was the pledge dungeon. Hopefully they fix that in a incremental patch soon.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Terruce wrote: »
    Is it working now?

I haven't been able to test it on live yet. I saw reports of it not working for some on the PTS forums though. Did you make sure you have 2 people queued as DPS, one as a tank, and one as a healer? If so, put in a bug report! @Terruce

It wont allow you to queue if you dont have the "correct group composition" meaning 1 tank 1 heal 2 dps. We tried originally as 3 dps and me tank/heal because thats how we roll :P and it wouldnt let us queue. Had to have someone else assign themselves the healer then it let us queue. Its broken there are several threads about pre made groups not working.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sylance9 It does, it just takes a really long time. I personally JUST finished the dungeon doing so. We had a premade (cross-faction) group of 4 and entered a random dungeon. It took JUST over 20 minutes to actually pop and say we are heading to a dungeon. We lucked out and it was the pledge dungeon. Hopefully they fix that in a incremental patch soon.

yea not waiting 20 minutes hoping it will eventually pop, especially when its supposed to insta pop when you queue as a pre made. Its super broken. We had ALL kinds of bugs in the Vet pledge today too. 2nd boss kept despawning for like a full minute then popping back up plus our random crashes during boss fights.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylance9 wrote: »

yea not waiting 20 minutes hoping it will eventually pop, especially when its supposed to insta pop when you queue as a pre made. Its super broken. We had ALL kinds of bugs in the Vet pledge today too. 2nd boss kept despawning for like a full minute then popping back up plus our random crashes during boss fights.

@Sylance9 Yes, in the official ESO article (which I also made sure to state in my video above) you are correct that you need the correct group composition. It works technically, but it's just super inefficient right now. Like I said, hopefully they make it pop instantly (as intended) soon! We didn't experience any crashes during out dungeon run, that sucks you experienced that :(

PS - Just did the same thing for a regular dungeon and it took 8 minutes.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sylance9 Yes, in the official ESO article (which I also made sure to state in my video above) you are correct that you need the correct group composition. It works technically, but it's just super inefficient right now. Like I said, hopefully they make it pop instantly (as intended) soon! We didn't experience any crashes during out dungeon run, that sucks you experienced that :(

There arent enough words in the english language to describe how much i want to hit you with a chair! :P im kidding! haha glad it wasnt so long a wait the second time :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There arent enough words in the english language to describe how much i want to hit you with a chair! :P im kidding! haha glad it wasnt so long a wait the second time :)

@Sylance9 Hahahaha. :D But you still love me! Really though, try it out when you DO have time to kill. As well, be sure everyone in your group puts in a bug report. The more people that report it, maybe the faster is will get fixed ;)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sylance9 HEY! Just so you (and anyone else who reads this) is aware. The bug of folks not getting rewards has a fix that's in testing, AND Jessica is making sure they know about the long queue times for premade full groups.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2761400/#Comment_2761400
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    couldn't find a vet pledge, gave up
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...