The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Robe Of Trinimac's Valor Cosmetic Issue

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
Something is not right with the look of this robe. The knee is a big point while standing and when you go into sneak it really gets weird. :)Submitted an in game bug report but didn't the ticket number.

Standing the knee points out even though the characters knee does not:
MMomsVX.png?1

Side view of sneak. Lots of points:
VLl6Hus.png?1

Front view in sneak. You can see the robe is all square and pointy. Not normal for robes. The center area that is standing up to my chin normally lays flat around your feet:
nszdWDq.png?1
Edited by Seravi on November 20, 2015 7:41PM
  • Dear
    Dear
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gosh... That is horrendeous. D:
    I hope they fix that soon for you!
    ✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
      Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
      Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
      Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
      Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
      Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
    • Seravi
      Seravi
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yeah it's really bad. I was so excited to get this as they are very nice looking robes. Then I put it on, LOL! I am sure they will fix it so I will keep it in my inventory. :) The chest area needs some work as well. It's like the Crown Store fancy dress and sort of "compacts" everything up there. :)
    • Taleof2Cities
      Taleof2Cities
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I just sent in a bug ticket for this, too. The robes are very nice from an art standpoint ... but the animation at the knees is horrible right now even when just standing normally.

Included pic below:

jPhDj0Q.jpg

EDIT: As Seravi mentioned, can you also take a look at the chest area? Not as big an issue as the knees, but might as well take care of both at the same time, if possible.
      Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 4, 2015 9:08AM
    • Taleof2Cities
      Taleof2Cities
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Now that Trinimac's will be craftable with Thieves Guild DLC ... can I just follow up to see if this fix will be addressed/included in one of the February patches?

Thanks in advance!
    • Almariel
      Almariel
      ✭✭✭
      and.. important also to mention that the shoulders bug out when you combine them with certain helmets as Molag Kena. As you can see, the golden dyed texture on the "wings" just disappears partially when i got my helmet shown. I submitted a bug report on this some month ago but, this is even not yet fixed on PTS.

[po2yjhhj.png

So when fixing the Robe, don`t forget about the shoulders. :)
      @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
    • Taleof2Cities
      Taleof2Cities
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Almariel wrote: »
      and.. important also to mention that the shoulders bug out when you combine them with certain helmets as Molag Kena. As you can see, the golden dyed texture on the "wings" just disappears partially when i got my helmet shown. I submitted a bug report on this some month ago but, this is even not yet fixed on PTS.

So when fixing the Robe, don`t forget about the shoulders. :)

Good point.

I believe this is actually a problem with the tertiary dye applied to the Molag Kena helm ... and not an issue with putting on the helm itself.

Have you ever tried to apply the same tertiary dye color to the helm and the epaulets?

Try your golden on both and see if it temporarily fixes what you've posted in the picture.

Still an issue (as you pointed out) ... along with the other items in this thread.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 3, 2016 10:34PM
    • Almariel
      Almariel
      ✭✭✭
      ...That is not a matter of the third color of the helmet, as, which you can see on the screenies, not also the colour vanishes from some parts but also the texture. To be sure, I tested applying the same 3rd colour on the Molag Kena helmet, which changed nothing. As soon as I have my helmet visible, the golden colour and texture vanishes partially from the Trinimac shoulders.

This is btw not solved in the actual Thieves guild live patch. How about the female knee problems? Also not solved, i assume?

greetings, Almariel
      @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server