The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New pvp sets

NoS_smoke
NoS_smoke
✭✭✭
So are the new pvp sets for sale with AP? If they are what traits are they and how much AP? Got my eyes on the marksman set.
Edited by NoS_smoke on March 6, 2016 3:15AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have PTS, well, it's the weekend ... so the Khajiit vendor is up and you can check it when you have a free moment in PTS Cyrodiil:

This Weekend:

Marksman's Boots
    Fusilla's Guile Legs
    Lord Warden Helm

Last weekend it was Bloodspawn Helm and Vicious Death Legs. The monster helms are available in light, medium, and heavy. However, only saw infused trait in PTS ... have heard unconfirmed reports the other traits would be available when Thieves Guild goes live.

200K AP or 100K gold per piece.

Only available in VR16 level.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 6, 2016 4:40AM
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities

I will put all my Hope into those unconfirmed reports, just infused sucks, its all i saw myself, too...
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused is not bad. Not the better though, but it's better than having well fitted, reinforced, sturdy, training or exploration. I highly prefer one good trait each time than more than one month wasted every two month with bad traits. And it give undauted dailies and dungeon an utility for mid-maxer players.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course infused is a good trait, but being patient and waiting weeks/months should reward you with the desired trait.