Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Focused Charge am dumb

jrgray93
jrgray93
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You should just copy / paste the code for Teleport Strike, change the color to make everything yellow, and put a little MS Paint spear in our hands. Then modify the damage and effects.

Boom, Focused... Strike?

M9f7KlF.png

But seriously, I think this bug has been discussed to death. I just don't understand why it has taken two years of tweaking the same spell. Just rebuild the damned thing. Nobody would care if the ability was completely redesigned and the animation scrapped. Well, except perhaps the person who designed the animation.
EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a new skill. Make it teleport behind the enemy and stab them with a spear. Call it Flash Step. Please.

Or just make it like that leap into the heavens that the NPC's use. Trinimac?
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »
    Make a new skill. Make it teleport behind the enemy and stab them with a spear. Call it Flash Step. Please.

You forgot to make your toon say, "Psh...Nuthin Personal, Kid" after he teleports.
    PS4 DC Stamina Templar Tank/DPS...because I ALWAYS play on hard mode
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »

You forgot to make your toon say, "Psh...Nuthin Personal, Kid" after he teleports.

and they need to animate a look of shock on your opponents face when you flash step.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A little off topic.. but i would love if Teleport strike and all other skill's in the game would copy your weapon equipped. Soul Harvest and Ambush are reason's why i will not use anything else other then DW. It just look's awful without it.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just temove it and give Blinding Flashes.