The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Floating Armour is Crazy

Paulington
Paulington
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey all.

Just paging @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on this, the issue with floating armour is just getting out of control now. Look at these Thieves' Guild style heavy shoulders.

80ZRCOr.png

On top of that, Molag Kena:

64FSDVp.png

It's just getting worse, any reason for this? Any fixes? It looks ridiculous.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a few armours already in the Live game where the knee pads float. Can't remember which styles they were though, but yeah its definitely been happening a while. But our weapons float on our backs as well though, so without them completely redoing all items, its probably not going to happen. Personally I don't mind it really, it doesn't stand out to me that much :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is something they want to do but NO ETA!
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :( i just saw this and it even affects costumes like the nede armor.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief. The Thieves Guild Pauldrons in the first picture remind me of playing Oblivion. Specifically the weird physics, where you could spend an hour decorating your house with stuff you'd picked up around the world, and then with one misclick suddenly find half the stuff flying across the room and the rest of it floating :lol:.

This really needs to be fixed. It must be possible to figure out where a character's shoulders actually are?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HIP FLAPS! Those darn things tend to float and have no connection to the armor either. They realllllly need to fix them or get rid of them. Ditto shoulders.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!