Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why no damage changes now???

• Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My point is I dont see you posting videos or threads about how OP dragon leap is. Or the fact that you're able to stack 20% armor based and 20% cp based spell mitigation on top of 50% battle spirit behind wings and shuffle. Without even trying.

You are very one sided sometimes.

Edited by Xeven on March 3, 2016 11:54PM
  • Yoyuyi999
    Yoyuyi999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    My point is I dont see you posting videos or threads about how OP dragon leap is. Or the fact that you're able to stack 20% armor based and 20% cp based spell mitigation on top of 50% battle spirit behind wings and shuffle. Without even trying.

I stopped bringing this issue up, until you mentioned my name in here lol. And did I not say earlier DK's are OP? Also, all those percentages do NOT stack ontop of each other. Where I get armor, you get shields, and next patch your getting the new hardy and you also have battle spirit as well.

I'll be honest, i'd rather take being immune to crits than armor.
    Characters:

Magicka Dragonknight, Yoyuyi
    Stamina Dragonknight, -Jombo
    Magicka Templar, -Dombo
    Magicka Sorceror, -Mombo
    Magicka Nightblade, -Wombo
    Magicka Dragonknight, -Combo

~~~

Youtube
    Twitch

~~~

Former GM of Mighty

~~~

http://imgur.com/a/RWZZ7
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoyuyi999 wrote: »

I stopped bringing this issue up, until you mentioned my name in here lol. And did I not say earlier DK's are OP? Also, all those percentages do NOT stack ontop of each other. Where I get armor, you get shields, and next patch your getting the new hardy and you also have battle spirit as well.

I'm not getting anything. I'm being given what you always had. You keep talking about crits while wearing 4 impen, and ignoring the cp star. My crit mitigation has a magicka cost and a global cooldown cost. Does yours? You fully penetrate light armor AND shields.. Can I penetrate your defenses? Not even close.

Do you think I prefer spamming wards? Id take that 11k vigor and 1k rally tick on top of 23k resists, impen, shuffle, wings, blocks, and dodge rolls all day long.

I hear a lot of people who think this way and they all seem to come from the same DC click echo chambering in TS. That is the real cancer. Repeating to yourselves that sorc is easy mode op ward bots until you actually believe it.

Edited by Xeven on March 4, 2016 12:17AM
  • Yoyuyi999
    Yoyuyi999
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not getting anything. I'm being given what you always had. You keep talking about crits while wearing 4 impen, and ignoring the cp star. My crit mitigation has a magicka cost and a global cooldown cost. Does yours? You fully penetrate light armor AND shields.. Can I penetrate your defenses? Not even close.

Do you think I prefer spamming wards? Id take that 11k vigor and 1k rally tick on top of 23k resists, impen, shuffle, wings, blocks, and dodge rolls all day long.

I hear a lot of people who think this way and they all seem to come from the same DC click echo chambering in TS. That is the real cancer. Repeating to yourselves that sorc is easy mode op ward bots until you actually believe it.

No, but my crit resist costs a lot of CP and armor traits that I could use divines or infused for instead.

You used to beat me over and over and over. You quit the game for a couple months and now your losing. You need to get your game back, that's whats happening in my eyes. You just havent played in a while.

Oh and you can still use impen and shuffle. The problem is I can't constantly dodgeroll or block without running out, whilst on sorc I was spamming shields and never ran out. And you have HEALING WARD. That *** stacks right on shields, if you want an actual heal use blessing of resto.

I honestly think your looking at this from a sorc v DK point, in which, like i said, a DK will almost always win as they are the superior class when put together. Don't think I'm denying that.

We can duel next patch when stam is more balanced if you want.

Say your last statement, I don't want this to ruin our friendship and I really don't like talking about class balance, and I certainly won't be starting any discussions about it in the future
    Characters:

Magicka Templar, -Dombo
    Magicka Sorceror, -Mombo

~~~

Youtube
    Twitch

~~~

Former GM of Mighty

~~~

• Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, but my crit resist costs a lot of CP and armor traits that I could use divines or infused for instead.

You used to beat me over and over and over. You quit the game for a couple months and now your losing. You need to get your game back, that's whats happening in my eyes. You just havent played in a while.

Oh and you can still use impen and shuffle. The problem is I can't constantly dodgeroll or block without running out, whilst on sorc I was spamming shields and never ran out. And you have HEALING WARD. That *** stacks right on shields, if you want an actual heal use blessing of resto.

I honestly think your looking at this from a sorc v DK point, in which, like i said, a DK will almost always win as they are the superior class when put together. Don't think I'm denying that.

Say your last statement, I don't want this to ruin our friendship and I really don't like talking about class balance, and I certainly won't be starting any discussions about it in the future

Yoyuyi I want to lose. That means the game is balanced. You're right I'm rusty but this isnt about that. When I get wrecked by a stam DK well then I just got wrecked. But when the DKs turn around and try to say my mitigation is too high I start to get my panties in a ruffle.

I love this game just like you. I don't want to be OP. TBH I feel really strong vs any other class. That needs to be fixed without making DKs even harder. Make other classes hit harder, i dont know. I dont know what the answer is.

I don't even know why I try to be one of the few defending voices for sorc. If I just kept my mouth shut it would be so much easier, and I'm starting to feel like I should, but there are so many misconceptions it's painful to read.

Anyway, it was fun debating with you about these things.

Edited by Xeven on March 4, 2016 1:02AM
  • Yoyuyi999
    Yoyuyi999
    ✭✭✭✭

Yoyuyi I want to lose. That means the game is balanced. You're right I'm rusty but this isnt about that. When I get wrecked by a stam DK well then I just got wrecked. But when the DKs turn around and try to say my mitigation is too high I start to get my panties in a ruffle.

I love this game just like you. I don't want to be OP. TBH I feel really strong vs any other class. That needs to be fixed without making DKs even harder. Make other classes hit harder, i dont know. I dont know what the answer is.

I don't even know why I try to be one of the few defending voices for sorc. If I just kept my mouth shut it would be so much easier, and I'm starting to feel like I should, but there are so many misconceptions it's painful to read.

I love you mang <3 Let's not do stuff like this again. Everyone is OP in this game, there's always some sort of cheese here or there. It's ESO.
    Characters:

Magicka Templar, -Dombo
    Magicka Sorceror, -Mombo

~~~

Youtube
    Twitch

~~~

Former GM of Mighty

~~~

• PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love you mang <3 Let's not do stuff like this again. Everyone is OP in this game, there's always some sort of cheese here or there. It's ESO.

So beautiful...... <slow clap begins...>
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hug it out.
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    With the exception of ults, I can sort of see what you mean, however, when you take into account the entire PVP environment in the upcoming patch, I think you'll find that stam is in a stronger position with the changes to mobility and siege. Magicka builds are profoundly more affected by the changes to Retreating and stam damage from siege than stam users. I think you'll find that it will balance itself out in a rather messy way.

I see your point. But mag builds also have a whole lot utility and heals available to them along with abilities like purge. Where you lack in mobility you gain in other ways. On a side note, I'm sure we will see more ppl using charging maneuvers now.

vigor is the best heal in the game after BOL so tagging magica with the utility of heals is total nonsense

U would take healing ward over vigor. Plus mutagenesis ticks for about the same. Nb strife heals about the same. Sorc critical heals and dark magic heals heal about the same. Dk heals next patch will be better. I ya, Sorc pets next update. Not to mention the variety of heals with rest staff.

Bottom line is mag builds have class skills as well as rest skills to pull from. This creates more build diversity and optiins.

bottom line 6 stacked guys all casting mutagen is significantly worse than all 6 casting vigor. im not talking about soloing builds.
    vigor is easily one of the best heals unless you play by yourself.
    Edited by dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO on March 7, 2016 6:03AM
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yoyuyi999

I'm talking about your 23k buffed Spell Resistance build specifically. You stand there with your weapon sheathed and take 50% of 50% damage from all magicka sources. Throw up wings/shuffle and it's a joke. 16k Dragon Leaps be damned, and you have the nuts to talk about Hardened Ward.

And it's not like you're building for it either. You're building for damage like every other stamina build. You just get it for free.

To be clear, I'm not calling you out, I'm showing you the math. I watch you running around Alessia Bridge like a winged leaping monster. I know you feel OP, because you are. Don't even get me started on that 11k Vigor tooltip, and that 1k Rally tick.

So true its amazing that anyone complains about shield stacking with builds like this. I fought a DK tonight after TG dropped.Now My frag hits for 32.1k crit in PVE. On this DK i could only land it for 4-5 K Curse even lower. Then he turns and 16k heavy attacks and dragon leaps, Basically 2 shotted. Sorcs don't have the DPS to handle builds like this even without flappy wings.