Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Sorcery DPS - Burst Damage Build

LForce
LForce
✭✭
Hi Guys,

I'm looking forward creating a sorcery dps for burst and quick damage. I'd probably be more into PVP than PVE.

Any thoughts around race/class? Stamina or Magicka ?

This will be my second char I play a stamina NB currently, but want to sorcery now.

Any help is welcomed, thanks

• Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done a written build but I run a PvP spec based on Overload for burst. You can check out my vids here
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    Overload...Hardened Ward Crystal Frags seems to be all Sorcs do these days. All those abilities and they rely on Ultimate not skill.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload...they rely on Ultimate not skill.

11bw65.jpg
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    For sorc you want Magicka>Stamina any day.

Race: High Elf hands down for the Max Magicka and damage increase.

Mundus: Thief for increased dps

Skill Rotation: Daedric Curse>light attack>Magicka Detonation>light attack>Force Pulse with light attack weaving. Use Crystal Frag evert time it procs and execute with Mage's Fury.

This can deal a TON of damage! Put all of your points into magicka and get HP to about 17-18K.
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    Overload...Hardened Ward Crystal Frags seems to be all Sorcs do these days. All those abilities and they rely on Ultimate not skill.

I have to disagree. I think high end damage on Sorcs is done with proper combos and spell weaving.