The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[bug] Outlaw motif (more specific outlaw chests)

Darlon
Darlon
✭✭✭✭✭
Found what seems to be a bug with the outlaw motif (chest piece).
I got lucky and looted this of a random mob in one of the delves.

After crafting a robe (light armor) and a shirt/jerkin (also light) it appears they are the same. It is not possible to craft a robe (the item is called a robe, but it in fact is a jerkin).

Below a screenshot of the outlaw Robe...

Is this intended ?

iE0EvRx.jpg
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww what a shame.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Slashie
    Slashie
    ✭✭
    Although this does seem unfortunate, and beg the question of the existence of an actual outlaw robe....
    This shirt looks awesome. Can't wait for this motif.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outlaw's don't wear Robes so yes this is fine.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i noticed this too, both robe and jerkin are the same, wondering if they might act differently with the legs, but i haven't had any luck finding legs motif yet.
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outlaw's don't wear Robes so yes this is fine.

They could have done something like the Mercenary's Robes, which look like trench coats instead of as robes.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Outlaw robe does exist, it's given with one of the sets on PTS - Bahraha's Curse. So this is just the case of mismatched items for crafting.
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outlaws are, by definition, people who act outside of the law.

The Law of Robes says that all robes in ESO must be floor-length.

True outlaws would never submit to the Law of Robes!

Therefore outlaw robes are not floor-length.

QED
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.