Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any casual RP groups/guilds around? (EU, any alliance)

• OneWithTheShadows
    Sounds good, you could say that I'm into the casual player category right now, but the RP has to be top notch still.
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    I am an advocate of RP but wonder if people really think about what this might actually be????

For example - I ride my horse at a walk through towns because there are so many people around that I might hit one and hurt the horse.
    I don't go at full gallop all around the country - my horse has to rest/cool down
    If not riding I still don't run everywhere - that 'default' charactistic is too stupid for words.
    I don't set of my various spells in the middle of a crowd - they don't appreciate it and childish behaviour sickens me.

Various other things that I do/don't do to make the Tamriel World more realistic to me. Whether others agree will be interesting to see.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • OneWithTheShadows
    Yes that's basically PROFESSIONAl roleplay, and I'm into it 100%.
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    So am I- I used to forum roleplay for the most part, but the options for a small active safe community are limited, so I decided to leave it for a while, and wait to see if anything interesting pops up.

In game roleplay is fun, but there's either a lack of people who can RP in my time-zone, same goes for guild events. Unfortunately, I need sleep to focus :D
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of which.. if anyone does happen to know of a few good small communities, or just happens to like forum roleplay as well, do let me know.