The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Weird settings for PTS

flubber77
flubber77
✭✭✭✭
What is wrong? qnk44gkluly8.png
This is what i see on PTS: 7hpo27mkeaor.png

This is only with x64 version of the game xb8lwmaszuvt.png
Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah this is happening to mostly everyone I think.

I believe one of the ZOS guys chimed in and said his is what happens when the texture for something is missing, hopefully fixed before live!
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its either missing textures or Cyrodiil ran the new trial and got a unique version of the new ebon armor
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    After i tok this picture i went up to Ash farm to take it and when i was on a good distance i did see the same thing there, crates, tower and some other things like trees where all pink, but when i did get closer it change to normal view, only the trees remind pink. same thing when i did start siegeing aleswell. everything seems normal when u are close to outer wall but when u get inside there is so much PINK.
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue in PTS at Alten Corimont (including the wayshrine pictured) ... reported it in-game.

I0Ottz5.jpg

• Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet another fine display that ZoS has no idea what they're doing.
    Kirin Blaze - Ebonheart Pact - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kïrïn Bläzë - Daggerfall Covenant - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kìrín Blàzé - Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial Dragonknight
    Vehemence - Omni - COMBUSTION
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another fine display that ZoS has no idea what they're doing.
    Oh hey, are you the Gingerbeard Man?