Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help needed: Breton Templar healer build.

Whitestone92
Hey!

Ive been away from the game for a while, and all my skills are removed. Im a V1 breton templar.

Is there anyone out there who could help me build up my breton templar healer again?

Help is highly appreciated :)
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Whitestone92 I might be able to give you some advice. My main is exactly that. I run 5 piece kagrenacs hope, 4 piece magnus gift, and 3 pieces of willpower jewelry. Unfortunately, there will be some major changes in the TG patch that will shift the way that we will have to play. For example, the rez speed boost in kagrenacs will be multiplicative instead of additive along with our templar passive, so it will no longer be as useful. Others use 5 pieces of julianos instead. Additionally, breath of life will no longer heal two allies along with yourself. It'll now be one ally along with yourself.

Long story short, are you looking for a build that works well between now and the TG patch or something more long-term that will take into account the new changes *cough* nerfs *cough* to templar healers?
  • Whitestone92
    Pandorii wrote: »
    @Whitestone92 I might be able to give you some advice. My main is exactly that. I run 5 piece kagrenacs hope, 4 piece magnus gift, and 3 pieces of willpower jewelry. Unfortunately, there will be some major changes in the TG patch that will shift the way that we will have to play. For example, the rez speed boost in kagrenacs will be multiplicative instead of additive along with our templar passive, so it will no longer be as useful. Others use 5 pieces of julianos instead. Additionally, breath of life will no longer heal two allies along with yourself. It'll now be one ally along with yourself.

Long story short, are you looking for a build that works well between now and the TG patch or something more long-term that will take into account the new changes *cough* nerfs *cough* to templar healers?

I guess a long term would be appreciated. :)
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    I've only one character since launch, a Breton Templar healer. If you've been away for awhile, I should say the role of the healer has changed a bit from pure healing to also providing buffs (and some DPS, as possible) to the team.

I use 5 Julianos/4 Seducer/Willpower jewelry.

And welcome back!