The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main door down - door repaired while we siege people right after door...

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
We're attacking a main door of BRK, this door is down, and while we attack guys inside, they're able to repair the door... Though we do not see anyone repairing it.
So we need to siege again. This is already for the 3rd time.
Normal behaviour?

PC EU Azura's Star
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes,

You can't hit a door that's already open. So the defenders can stand almost behind it and repair it up. It's one of the downsides to sieging from the front of a keep.

Completely normal and legit. Especially if the attackers (you) don't push in the breach and dawdle around.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimboo84 wrote: »
    We're attacking a main door of BRK, this door is down, and while we attack guys inside, they're able to repair the door... Though we do not see anyone repairing it.
    Normal behaviour?

PC EU Azura's Star

L2P i know it sounds harsh but thats the way it is...

have a siege aimed at the outer door firing every now and then to supress repairing... easy as is...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    Normal behaviour?

PC EU Azura's Star

have a siege aimed at the outer door firing every now and then to supress repairing... easy as is...

Isn't L2P exactly what he is doing by asking a question on the forums?
  • Nyteshade
    Nyteshade
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Tankqull wrote: »
    Normal behaviour?

PC EU Azura's Star

::drops mic::
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Common tactic to repair outer whether its door or wall to trap seigers inside and slow down attacker reinforcments so defenders can push and wipe.
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭

Little known fact: Every usage of L2P, zerg, or carebear on the forums grants the poster 100.000 AP.
  • katcali
    katcali
    ? 100.000 AP?
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant even get a Monster Piece for 100k AP!
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    Itoq wrote: »

Little known fact: Every usage of L2P, zerg, or carebear on the forums grants the poster 100.000 AP.

L2P carebear Zerg noob (do I get any extra for the noob?)

Just call me Drak
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf L2P
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By that math 2 of the forums I started in the past... I should have 7 assault by now
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's completely normal for defenders to attempt to repair a door that has been opened. You just have to make sure that if it is getting repaired you hit it.
    Xeniph wrote: »
    You can't hit a door that's already open. So the defenders can stand almost behind it and repair it up. It's one of the downsides to sieging from the front of a keep.

Contrary to what is said here, you can hit the open door by aiming at the broken pieces of the swung open doors.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I late for the party?

The L2P 100k AP in my pocket party...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    Normal behaviour?

PC EU Azura's Star

The defenders (players) are repairing it using 'hide repair hide repair' tactic (cuz I too myself do this scheme with my invi pots whenever enemy is coming near or w/ just shadow cloak), well you can't see anyone who's sneaking while you're distance away right? ;)
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Normal behaviour?

PC EU Azura's Star

The defenders (players) are repairing it using 'hide repair hide repair' tactic (cuz I too myself do this scheme with my invi pots whenever enemy is coming near or w/ just shadow cloak), well you can't see anyone who's sneaking while you're distance away right? ;)

I agree when on distance. But not when your group is location AT the main gate, not before or after the gate. So some people appeared in the keep, and others outside the gate..

What is L2P?
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But what's the point? We have nothing to spend it on. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."