The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm done

Millerman34n
Millerman34n
✭✭✭
Hey does any one get the 201 error when they try and log in and just get loged off randomly? This happens to me about evey other day so I did some investigating.

1) I have a new machine that I payed about 2,000$ for with and i7 windows 8, no viruses brand new ... so not that.
2) I do not live in the middle of know where?
3) I Have a 60 mbs per second wired Ethernet connection?
4) I can access the internet fine.
5) Other online games like H1Z1 and battlefield work fine?
6) I did a virus scan from 3 separate programs and a online speed test?

I am starting to think this is not my problem, this same problem happen to you all too?

Edited by Millerman34n on February 29, 2016 2:56PM

I'm done 51 votes

This happens to me too
43%
BarsLeovolaoPhatGrimReaperCheesyDaedraFaasnuMillerman34ncharley222Enemy-of-ColdharbourFirerock2samiz1mtwiggzsadownikJaronkingRa'ShtarPraboooSymbioteKing26Kalebronnans_biscuitsVoxicityInarre 22 votes
I have no Problems Eso servers are excellent
56%
EQBallzzvailjohn_ESOcodybrewer78b14_ESOSurragardArobainDaveMoeDeeKaynehuskyPendrillionSigunoDhariusbabylonElsonsoIlterendiRajajshkaandreasvpsychedelicianTandortherrieurRa1neSarevocc 29 votes
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me too
    Ignore the spelling errors please, I forgot to proof read it. :D
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    try disabling your firewall system then logging to see if you still get the issue. If so, may need to adjust settings.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • CheesyDaedra
    CheesyDaedra
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me too
    Are you from South America? Looks like this is a generalized issue with the region.
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind.
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens to me too
    And when you log a ticket, they make it clear that it has nothing to do with their servers..... the problem is clearly at your end..... YEAH RIGHT!!
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me too
    Are you from South America? Looks like this is a generalized issue with the region.

I think it's a global issue lol!

• Dantonian_Rarstiana
    There is a forum for technical issues.
  • codybrewer78b14_ESO
    Check your anti-virus/firewall. I had this problem when I first got the game and it turned out my anti-virus was too aggressive.
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your problem is you have H1Z1 on your PC.

The ESO client recognizes this and kicks you off because you support such a horrible game.
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    Try DMZing the pc on your modem/router and see if that fixes the issue.
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me too

The ESO client recognizes this and kicks you off because you support such a horrible game.

I do agree that it's kinda a crapy game but it's in alpha, and I think it has potential.

• Mavi
    Mavi
    ✭✭
    This happens to me too
    This is a regional and shameless ban of south amerian players since there's a lot of forum threads about this issue regarding those players (south american).
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't think the servers are good but i don't get the 201. problems i have happening in eso on xbox one:
    • random crashes of client (especially in Mournhould (as EP))
    • Freeze of screen which makes me have to restart client
    • FPS drops
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I love that they charge for alphaaccess to a F2P game. Genius!
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on February 29, 2016 8:20PM