Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to help start a guild with some of my ideas.

DarkExcalibur2001
DarkExcalibur2001
Soul Shriven
I would like to start or atleast help start a guild that participates in all aspects of the game with a serious aspect but also willing to have a fun mindset. I want the guild to have events and have a classic GM with commanders which will also lead squads in pvp and just have a community that has the same ideas as me. I want the guild to process like Sword Art Online in a sense just bringing a different outlook to the game. I would also like to have a system of crafters that you can go to and pay for their sevices. I wanna see this guild grow into a community and would like someones help. It can go under a different name and someone else can be the Gm preferably but i do want it to function like what i have said and would like to help found it. Please get to me when you can.
  • DarkExcalibur2001
    DarkExcalibur2001
    Soul Shriven
    This is for both pc or ps4 i have both
  • Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    Do you really understand the time it takes to run a successful guild? If you do then do you understand that that time requirement is increased exponentially during the guilds startup? I really don't mean any offense but if you understood these things then you wouldn't be asking to act as some kind of puppet master for another player you're asking to take on the most taxing and difficult part of leading a guild. If you have a specific vision for your guild then make it, recruit for it, and run it yourself.
    There is also a section of the forums dedicated to guild recruitment/establishment
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Veske_Valrune Seconded. It takes a huge amount of time, dedication and frustration even to build a successful guild that does everything you envision.

@DarkExcalibur2001 Would it not be easier to join an existing guild that already does all of those things? Especially if you join some upcoming guilds and help them out with recruiting and organising events often enough, I'm sure you can get promoted quickly and help shape the guild as well.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • DarkExcalibur2001
    DarkExcalibur2001
    Soul Shriven
    @Lariana Yes I am also looking to join a guild that already does these things and that was part of me asking and I wasn't necessarily asking to be a puppet master I just wanna help grow a guild that has my ideas and if you know of any please do tell me.
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DarkExcalibur2001 Have you tried browsing through the guild recruitment sections of the forums for your server and platform? I'm sure many of them would be happy to take you in.

If you're on PC/EU, I run an EP-based guild and we'll be glad to see you there as well.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!