The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Testing a new dk build and found a bug

Tonnopesce
Tonnopesce
✭✭✭✭✭
b
Edited by Tonnopesce on February 29, 2016 9:13PM
Signature

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c
    Edited by Tonnopesce on February 29, 2016 9:13PM
    Signature

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insightful can be taken on the level friend. Not everyone is so jaded to use it as a euphemism for lol or disagree.

You actually showed insight, take it for what it is. That and this is should be a bug report not a forum post. You just told players about your perceived exploit wy more than you told devs.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Insightful can be taken on the level friend. Not everyone is so jaded to use it as a euphemism for lol or disagree.

You actually showed insight, take it for what it is. That and this is should be a bug report not a forum post. You just told players about your perceived exploit wy more than you told devs.

ahh but he told PTS, which means if it makes it ingame, dev's didnt try hard enough.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually many other effects work like this.
    To be honest I would not want to get this "fixed" due to how much it usually sucks to heavy attack.
    If it stays it may enable a fun niche build for someone...
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -