The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level Crafting Help

Wadester182
Wadester182
Soul Shriven
Anyone want to team up and level crafting for the XP points? OR any master crafter want to help me level my crafting? Would be much appreciated. Send me a message . Wadester182

Best Answer

• Wadester182
    Wadester182
    Soul Shriven
    yea thats kind of what Im looking for is someone who can craft high level stuff. OR someone who has a lot of material and wants to level their crafts as well then we can just trade and deconstruct repeat. Yea I am using the CP points to help out as well just takes forever to do it alone. Thanks for the response and tips.
    Answer ✓
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would help if you said what platform and which server
  • Wadester182
    Wadester182
    Soul Shriven
    Platform: PS4
    Server: North America (U.S.A.)
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorry would help on Xbox one Eu
  • Wadester182
    Wadester182
    Soul Shriven
    Dang. Thanks anyways!
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    What crafts are you leveling?
  • Wadester182
    Wadester182
    Soul Shriven
    Woodworking, blacksmith, clothing, and enchanting

I am level 25 enchanting
    20 woodworking
    18 clothing
    12 blacksmith

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don't really need a partner to level crafts. For equipment crafts, decon everything except what you equip on yourself and maybe ornates. You can also get a big Inspiration bonus from one of the CP tree perks. If you have a higher level alt, feed in higher level items to decon, or find a source of higher level items; will speed the process.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)