Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experienced & Chilled player looking for good groups - Euro server but in North Am Timezone, PST

Steve123
Steve123
Hello all, played a ton of ESO last year and took a break, back in the game now, most of the players I did dungeons/pvp with no longer play so I'm looking for good/ chilled/fun players to run end game content with. If anyone is interested or has a guild recruiting let me know, I'm always keen to play!

I have a v16 healer with Kagrenac and a V16 sorceror also.

I'm on the euro server but live in NA

Cheers!

• Nax
    Nax
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I also play on the EU server but live in NA. I, too, enjoy running EG content with good/chilled/fun people! Feel free to add me if you want @stileanima. I can shoot you a couple of guild invites, too.
    Edited by Nax on February 23, 2016 4:08AM
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there Steve,

Good to see returning players with a positive attitude :)
    I'm a returning player myself and assembled 100+ members in under 2 month that are just like you und me...
    We help out beginners, run end game content and mostly PvE but slowly and surely there will be PvP :)
    Check out our "Discussion tread" and the "About us" for a first impression of the Mystics Guild.
    If you like what you see: e-mail me in-game (@DeRaaf.NL) or ask for more information right here...

Regards,
    De Raaf

• Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Nax,

Can I invite you over as well?
    I'll drop you a PM to check in-game :)

Regards,
    De Raaf

• Steve123
    Steve123
    Awesome guys! thanks for the reply, been working a lot this week so haven't been on but I'm planning on hitting ESO hard this weekend :), will definitely look you guys up!
  • Steve123
    Steve123
    Oh dang I totally forgot to add that Im playing on ps4 ... you guys are PC aren't you?
    Edited by Steve123 on February 26, 2016 4:46AM
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Minor detail :-)
    To bad console and PC can't play together.

Best check out the PS/4 guild section...
    (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-ps4-eu)

All the best!

• Steve123
    Steve123
    Ah sorry mate! Thanks for the help though, reposted in the right section - doh