The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[POLL] Do we need a pure PvP guild in AD?

munkhof
munkhof
Hello all,

Relative new player here. I mean no offense, but I have been having a hard time finding guilds whose sole focus has been PvP.
I've asked around on these forums , as well as ingame on numerous occasions but without results. I might be wrong and out of luck here too, but I would still very much like the oppinion of the community.
I would like input from the XBOX EU Aldmeri Dominion PvP player community regarding whether they would like any of the following guilds:

1 - Cyrodiil PvP Guild

A guild focused purely on delivering a forum for players to connect to band together in PvP in Cyrodiil.

2 - Special Operations Guild
A guild focused purely on participating in Cyrodiil PvP in an alternative way.
Reinforcement obstruction, following a siege forces around, camping in the direction of the enemy's reinforcement. During times with low activity in Dominion forces, possibly camping bridges.

3 - Imperial PvP Guild
A guild focused purely on PvP in the Imperial City / Sewers.

4 - The Alternate PvP Guild
A guild focused on PvP in an alternate way, mixing 2 & 3.

In advance, thank you for your oppinion.
  • ohhmydave
    ohhmydave
    It would be a good start, I think there are one or two big pvp guilds but the organisation is awful. DC dominate every campaign at the moment.
  • munkhof
    munkhof
    ohhmydave wrote: »
    It would be a good start, I think there are one or two big pvp guilds but the organisation is awful. DC dominate every campaign at the moment.

So that would be 1?
    And yeah I've noticed DC owns the lot most of the time.

• toast303
    toast303
    Yes AD need a solid PvP guild, or atleast the exsisting guilds working together more. It can be hard to get into a large group. Iv played on DC and they often have multiple large groups working together.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Arcane Council

DIG