Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fear

Bezz
Bezz
✭✭
Why does it seem like fear can affect you at all times regardless if you have just broken out or not. I don't want it nerfed, but I swear it's the biggest thing I can't immediately break out of when it hits. And I have been hit by multiple nb before and been stuck in fear with Stam to spare to break out but nothing. Just stupid how it works.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CC break sometimes bugs. But this doesn't only happen with fear. I'm sure it can happen with reverberating bash and crystal frags and I'd assume that it can also occur with other skills.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CC break sometimes bugs. But this doesn't only happen with fear. I'm sure it can happen with reverberating bash and crystal frags and I'd assume that it can also occur with other skills.

But most irritating with fear due to the duration.

It doesn't affect you at all times, the immunity period goes by fast when in combat. You can also see when immunity drops from the UI (addon?). I have never seen a chain cc when running with other NBs.

I would like them to fix the cc break issue. On the NB side, you can't tell if they are locked or if they ran out of stamina.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    For me... every 4 seconds fear you can get hit be fear.
  • MrGigglypants
    MrGigglypants
    ✭✭✭
    Upon break you can be feared again after 6 seconds like any other cc.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrGigglypants - or immediately if rng allows.......

Most CC's are bust in the game.. you break them and get cc'ed immediately....

Also if player a CC's you and you break sometimes player B or C can CC you. .

WIERD!!
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)