The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

You need to stop Azbishan and Gerethel from speaking in Elden Root

ZOS_CoriJ
ZOS_CoriJ
✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from the previous discussion: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/73778/you-need-to-shut-azbishan-and-gerethel-up-before-i-go-postal-on-the-elden-root/ While it is fine to reference old threads please try to avoid necroing them. Many old threads contain old and outdated information. We always encourage that a new topic be opened up.
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 25, 2016 5:14PM
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
Staff Post
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay TWO years later and this still hasn’t been fixed! The Daggerfall bank situation is much better now, but I am way beyond ready to murder Gerethel and Azbishan if only I could.

Their single conversation plays WAY too frequently when you are at Ambalicil’s bank desk or the clothing station in Elden Root. I know there is another bank teller to talk to, but that’s not the point. The point is that this station is almost unusable because of how obnoxious it is to hear “Did your sister see a clutch of butterflies when she was there?” etc. over and over and over. If the frequency of when this conversation was played was cut in half, or like mentioned only once evrey 5-10 minutes then it would be much more tollerable, or even if they had another set of lines to change it up with, but we don’t need to hear the same thing several times in one bank visit or crafting session. Doing the southpoint quest only changes the conversation to another equally annoying and equally over-repeated one. Having to mute all sound whenever coming to Elden Root (the most convenient crafting-bank set up in all of the dominion) is not a good ‘solution’ to this problem. Something Needs to be Done!!
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    Try being called fancy pants man every 2 seconds by the guards in ebonheart as a nord, i was ready to start a mass murder in there.
    server: EU. platform: PS4. psn: Calamaistr (empty FR will be deleted)

Wskill: Breton, as nb, bow, alchemy, tailor, woodsman. pec: hooded.
    -
    Ipos: Redguard, strm sor, mace & shield, enchanter. pec: beard and mohawk.
    -
    Friend: Altmer, siph nb, healstaff, sage. pec: slim.
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dont change it, if it keeps players away then less lag for me while i do my crafting/banking etc. Actually put more NPC spam in please.
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This conversation even triggers when I’m at the archway at the top of the stairs or on the other side of the room headed towards the consumable crafting writ board - it’s quieter over there, but it still plays. I just heard it twice in a single quick visit to Elden Root to pick up writ quests, while specifically avoiding going near those characters.

Please make these people’s conversation play less often, and shorten the range at which you can hear them!!!