The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Stam NB build in prep for v2.3

speeez
speeez
✭✭✭
Hey guys, this is my build I am using.

Let me know what you guys think,
and let me know what you would change :)

Build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ifdNSjkIrI[/yt]
Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GDS1sKz2Y[/yt]
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/speeeztv
YouTube: www.youtube.com/speeeztv
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one speeez, that's a solid build.

The only issue I have with TBS for PvP (and this comes from running it on my stam DK) is that to get the best out of it you gotta have all traits divines. Or at least quite a lot of them.

This puts you in a conflict of interest because the best trait by far is Impenetrable. With 7 impen pieces and some points into the appropriate CP passive you basically negate the extra damage from crits altogether. Which for me reduced the average damage received in PvP by a massive 25%.

It's a shame that Willow's Path 5-piece bonus is bugged cause i think that and 1xKena, 1xBlood, 2xMaelstrom would be a very very strong choice.
    EU | PC | AD
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one speeez, that's a solid build.

The only issue I have with TBS for PvP (and this comes from running it on my stam DK) is that to get the best out of it you gotta have all traits divines. Or at least quite a lot of them.

This puts you in a conflict of interest because the best trait by far is Impenetrable. With 7 impen pieces and some points into the appropriate CP passive you basically negate the extra damage from crits altogether. Which for me reduced the average damage received in PvP by a massive 25%.

It's a shame that Willow's Path 5-piece bonus is bugged cause i think that and 1xKena, 1xBlood, 2xMaelstrom would be a very very strong choice.

thanks for your opinions/response :D
    interesting yeah its something to think about,

I was planning on putting my leftover CP points into the Impen CP passive and was going to hope its good enough hahaha

I'll find out when I get to max CP some day...
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That and you can't crit shields in PvP.
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think people put too much stock in this; phrasing that would better reflect the specificity of the problem is "you will rarely crit magicka sorcs, because that is the only class with a valuable all-purpose shield". Harness Magicka is situationally good, for example, but wouldn't absorb anything the OP was putting out except the dots from his shades.

Fun video! I will admit that I kept waiting for a punchline, though.
    Edited by heystreethawk on February 23, 2016 9:48PM
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭

Fun video! I will admit that I kept waiting for a punchline, though.

hahaha thanks :) I was originally going to something along the lines of that but ever since the semester started my schedules been kinda tight so I just did it as a normal build video