Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player needs build help!

jtuck523_ESO
jtuck523_ESO
Soul Shriven
I haven't played this game in a very long time and I am getting it for the PS4 to play with some friends so I was hoping some nice soul would be able to lead me in the right direction as far as leveling goes for a stamina DragonKnight. Any advice or suggestions will be extremely helpful.
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Level all class skills, bow, dual wield and 2 handed as equally as possible. You want to get whirlwind, dragons blood and the Passives battle roar and mountains blessing as quickly as possible. On my Stam dk I alternated weapons and always had 3 class skills and 3 weapon skills in my bar even a weapon skill I couldn't use just to level it. Something like this:
    Dual wield: flurry, steel tornado, uppercut, unstable flame, obsidian shield, magma armor
    Bow: scorched earth, poison injection, molten weapons,burning breath, reverse slash, take flight

Both uppercut and reverse slash are two handed skills that you can't use without that weapon equipped but you can still level the skill line of they're on your bar. You'll want to wear medium armor and put attributes between stamina and health
    Edited by ryanborror on February 22, 2016 8:17AM
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • jtuck523_ESO
    jtuck523_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much for this, it will help me out a lot!