Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Xbox One NA - Armor & Weapon Crafter: everything 9 traits - Contact for services

Tallowby
Tallowby
✭✭✭

Crafting Resume:
:pAll Heavy , Medium & Light Armor
:pAll 9 Traits for every piece of Armor
:pAll 9 traits for every Weapon
:pAll Styles known for every piece *
I am at Kagrenac's Hope, Morkuldin, & Twice Born Star crafting tables every day. Armor Master upon request.
Prefer client to supply materials to reduce overall cost. Will mark up any materials I supply. Any requests/materials received after 7pm eastern will be crafted the following day.
Send xbox text message to GT: Tallowby for reference for both parties. Please include the following for each item.
  • Piece
  • Level
  • Set
  • Trait
  • Style
Will respond with price list or total fee if order is complete.
* Note
I will list progress on the TG DLC additional 84 style pages here once DLC go live on Xbox One.
  • Trinimac - Auric Tusk (0/14)
  • Malacath - Potash (0/14)
  • Outlaw - Rogue's Soot (0/14)
  • Alliance AD - Eagle Feather (0/14)
  • Alliance DC - Lion Fang (0/14)
  • Alliance EP - Dragon Scute (0/14)
  • Soul-Shriven - Azure Plasm (known on release)

Edited by Tallowby on February 22, 2016 2:20PM
NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you don't make this topic until right after I make one, including stealing my topic title, in other words trying to deflect and steal my business.

Rude. This is my ship, get off it.
    Edited by Dapper Dinosaur on February 2, 2016 8:07PM
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    So you don't make this topic until right after I make one,

I did not think a post for services was permitted here and since your post was not removed I made a similar one.
    Edited by Tallowby on February 9, 2016 9:11PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles

Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're saying you made a topic exactly like mine with exactly the same title (minus upgrading it) immediately after I made mine just by coincidence. You're not trying to hop on board my formatting and ideas to pull some business your way.

Yeah, right.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby best crafter, prompt, courteous service
    Edited by Lexxypwns on February 2, 2016 9:08PM
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Edit : Updated Title
    Edited by Tallowby on February 8, 2016 2:16PM

• Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Thanks for the reference.... Hope that Kags set is filling your requirements
    Edited by Tallowby on February 2, 2016 9:13PM

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate all the posts as it raises this thread to the top of most recent each time. :)
    Edited by Tallowby on February 8, 2016 2:17PM

• Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never post here. I don't have any "friends" that would derail a topic.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never "ordered" anything from @Tallowby (I'm my own crafter with a network of other crafters in-game), but given the fact that he's got 9 traits in everything and most XB1 NA players are aware of this by now, he didn't need to create a forum post to "steal" your potential market (I may be hitting you up about some things needed for research, if you offer such services).

OP, sorry, but early bird getting worms or something like that. If I may offer some advice, build up your researched items and stick with 3rd party sites. I'm currently using one and making about 60k a week and that's not even counting high-end or max level crafting (all under Level 49). That's easy gold for something that takes very little time to do.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    OmniDevil wrote: »
    I've never "ordered" anything from @Tallowby , but given the fact that he's got 9 traits in everything and most XB1 NA players are aware of this by now,

"most XB1 NA players are aware of this by now" How presumptuous you are. Considering this is the only thread I have made for this purpose and have only made gear for friends and friends of friends to date.
    OmniDevil wrote: »
    OP, sorry, but early bird getting worms or something like that. If I may offer some advice, build up your researched items and stick with 3rd party sites.

@OmniDevil you do realize that this is my thread and I am the OP, so since having every trait researched for every piece already, that I don't require researching anything? Or was this another presumption that I posted my services on his post?

Either way you are wrong on both counts. I just like other crafters I want a piece of the business. No one crafter can supply the entire market.

I will concede that seeing his post and after time had passed that it was not closed by the moderators (I presumed that these were not permitted), I made this post. Just as I believe others will follow and make similar posts. This is after all the official ESO Crafting Forum.

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »
    "most XB1 NA players are aware of this by now" How presumptuous you are. Considering this is the only thread I have made for this purpose and have only made gear for friends and friends of friends to date.

It may be "presumptuous", but I've heard your name tossed around, including from people in my network (I didn't say all, but having spoken with people who don't frequent these forums or visit often, your name, along with a few others, have come up from time to time when trying to obtain pieces of gear or getting something crafted that we, at the time, didn't have or could provide). I gather that's something to consider as an accomplishment or a compliment. I apologize if I offended you, but this has been my experience.

As a business man, I'm sure you can agree that one of the best tools to help increase your own client base and even "sales" is by word of mouth. People talk and when you provide an excellent product or service, you tend to get repeat customers and new customers who heard from this guy, that heard from another, that heard from this gal, et cetera, et cetera. It's something I've experienced, at the very least.
    @OmniDevil you do realize that this is my thread and I am the OP, so since having every trait researched for every piece already, that I don't require researching anything? Or was this another presumption that I posted my services on his post?

Either way you are wrong on both counts. I just like other crafters I want a piece of the business. No one crafter can supply the entire market.

Actually, that's my bad. I read both his and yours and, commenting on yours, I quickly kept thinking back to his, forgetting I was commenting on your thread. So, though mistakenly, my advice was meant for him. Again, apologies for confusion or offense (none meant).

I won't concede to say that I was "wrong" about anything. I don't know many XB1 players that have as many traits researched that you do, but like you, I am one of those crafters that "wants a piece of the business". There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe the confusion of my advice to the "other guy" led you to believing I felt otherwise?

However, I feel a sense of animosity (I use this loosely as emotion can and usually is lost in text) for something where praise or value was being given (though you didn't ask or expect it). If I offended you or you simply just have an issue with me, I apologize for whatever that may have been. I'll refrain from further interaction to keep the peace.
    I will concede that seeing his post and after time had passed that it was not closed by the moderators (I presumed that these were not permitted), I made this post. Just as I believe others will follow and make similar posts. This is after all the official ESO Crafting Forum.

I'm actually surprised myself that his/yours hasn't been. I still, to this day, don't understand why ZOS has an issue with crafters, like us, making posts with the desire to purchase/sell goods or even "advertise" them. When I see "Crafting" I think of anything and everything that is derived from it and, in this case, posting services for "hire". Even on a "Trading" level, I'm still not sure I understand their issue.

Proud Member and Officer
    Character List
  • BippNasty
    BippNasty
    ✭✭
    Where can I get a full set of wrath of imperium jewelry? I need both rings and a necklace if possible. If someone has any for sale I I would buy it. Xbox one NA server. Gamertag BippNasty541
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BippNasty wrote: »
    Where can I get a full set of wrath of imperium jewelry? I need both rings and a necklace if possible. If someone has any for sale I I would buy it. Xbox one NA server. Gamertag BippNasty541

Lmfao! Way to take a thread that was already off topic, to a whole new level of off topic!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had tallowby craft me some krags. Hes legit.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dapper Dinosaur

Dapper Dinosaur best crafter on Xbox NA, he even throws in a free supple root or carapace!
    N64 NA EP
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Just had tallowby craft me some krags. Hes legit.

Glad you like the Akaviri 5pc Light Kagrenac's Hope Set... Let me know if you need anything additional.

• Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    BippNasty wrote: »
    Sorry that is a non craftable set.
    Edited by Tallowby on February 9, 2016 3:23PM

• Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Tallowby on February 9, 2016 9:23PM

• Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    When Thieves' Guild goes live will be looking for players on other factions to swap duplicate Alliance pages as you can only find pages of your faction.

I am AD and will be looking to swap the other alliance faction pages.... Hit me up once TG goes live.
    Edited by Tallowby on February 17, 2016 8:39PM

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    When Thieves' Guild goes live will be looking for players on other factions to swap duplicate Alliance pages as you can only find pages of your factions pages.

I am AD and will be looking to swap the other alliance faction pages.... Hit me up once TG goes live.

Will do!

Proud Member and Officer
    Character List
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    Just a shot in the dark here but if I gave you the mats and gems would you craft me some low level items for research? How much would that cost me if you were willing to do it?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to inform you that we've locked this thread. The reason being that threads for buying/selling items in-game are not allowed on the Crafting forum section, as mentioned here.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.