The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to get out of the loading screens of death (PC instructions)

CN_Daniel
CN_Daniel
✭✭✭✭
I have fixed what ZOS could never do, the loading screen.

Wait a reasonable amount of time (like the old school loading screen time), if you aren't out of the loading screen yet. Hit, in this sequence:

alt, then windows key, then esc, esc

You will now be back into Cryo.

Seriously, try it, I discovered this last night by mistake, had everyone on the team testing it, seemed to work 90% of the time if not more.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL At this point, Ill try pretty much anything. Loading screen boss OP! Please nerf!!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this sounds so trollish -- but please try it. I'm being serious.

On a second, more serious note, how much do I deserve to be compensated by ZOS for this hotfix? Discuss.
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    If This works ik they should give u all the sales they get on the crown store for the next month! Maybe than they will stop trying to make stupid camels and fix some ***!
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Def a lifetime free premium plus is due.

Wonder how much they spent trying to fix it?
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we please have some PvP'ers comment here if it's working for them too?
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Argh, cyro loading screen. Im dying...
    The keys! They do nothing!
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt do anything for me, I do this in the main pve areas if my framerate drops and it fixes that, but in cyro, the only thing that works is closing the game and relaunching if you are stuck. What's hilarious is this almost ONLY happens when you are in a group, so it isn't like it is hard to isolate the problem, they just are too lazy to do it.