Weakness to Elements

Docmandu
Docmandu
✭✭✭✭✭
Could use some extra effects in PvP imho... don't think there's ever a time when casting that spell is more beneficial than doing something else. (strictly talking PvP here).

• Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Could use some extra effects in PvP imho... don't think there's ever a time when casting that spell is more beneficial than doing something else. (strictly talking PvP here).

It's extremely usefull in PvE. Why does every skill have to be usefull in PvE AND PvP? There are also lots of skill which are completely useless in pve but powerfull in pvp.
    Noobplar
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    + it does not work as stated. The morph which refreshes CD on hit actually works only on Destruction spells.

Bad design is bad design, wait, forgot the false tooltips.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect this debuff is uncleanseble in PvP. Am I right?
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »

It's extremely usefull in PvE. Why does every skill have to be usefull in PvE AND PvP? There are also lots of skill which are completely useless in pve but powerfull in pvp.

So you mean we shouldn't even "consider" giving it an effect that doesn't alter it's PvE usefulness, but gives it an added benefit in PvP?!

for example.. reduce chance to crit by target.. wouldn't have any effect in PvE since mobs don't crit, but might make the skill useful for some people in PvP.
    Edited by Docmandu on February 22, 2016 11:47AM
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So you mean we shouldn't even "consider" giving it an effect that doesn't alter it's PvE usefulness, but gives it an added benefit in PvP?!

for example.. reduce chance to crit by target.. wouldn't have any effect in PvE since mobs don't crit, but might make the skill useful for some people in PvP.

No, but i think there are bigger things to work on. As i said...not everything has to be usefull everywhere. But ofc, i wouldn't mind giving this skill another effect for pvp ^^
    Noobplar
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, but i think there are bigger things to work on.
    As i said...not everything has to be usefull everywhere. But ofc, i wouldn't mind giving this skill another effect for pvp ^^

That's not really our concern. Our 'job', as players, is to give feedback. Whether there are bigger things to work on or not is up to the developers to decide.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

As i said...not everything has to be usefull everywhere. But ofc, i wouldn't mind giving this skill another effect for pvp ^^

That's not really our concern. Our 'job', as players, is to give feedback. Whether there are bigger things to work on or not is up to the developers to decide.

Sure, but i fear they break a skill completely if they change anything...maybe it destroys a usefull skill :(

but anyways, if they make it usefull for pvp it's fine, but the skill is already usefull as it is.
    Noobplar
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add a healdebuff to it.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

Sure, but i fear they break a skill completely if they change anything...maybe it destroys a usefull skill :(

but anyways, if they make it usefull for pvp it's fine, but the skill is already usefull as it is.

lol you are in the "PVP combat and skills" forum... Adding functionality to a boring skill doesn't mean they will break it. Get out of here with your negativity and straw mans. :)
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Add a healdebuff to it.

this.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add a healdebuff to it.

I wouldn't mind a speed buff. Or evasion. Put fire on me.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add a healdebuff to it.

Last time ZOS added a skill lockout as a side effect.. it ended with a 50+ page NB QQ thread.... ofcourse.. that was NB's.. I'm sure ZOS is perfectly fine to nerf templars some more.. they still have a couple of skills that work afterall..
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add a healdebuff to it.

Last time ZOS added a skill lockout as a side effect.. it ended with a 50+ page NB QQ thread.... ofcourse.. that was NB's.. I'm sure ZOS is perfectly fine to nerf templars some more.. they still have a couple of skills that work afterall..

psst, don't tell them :o
    Noobplar