The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group damage recounter.

p1nhead
p1nhead
✭✭
Hello guys.

Is there any addon for TESO where i can see how much DMG\HEAL did any of my mate in the group?
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    no,

@Authors : don't try to create one, or it will be blocked.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    why? How else could I know is that person do enough dmg?
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You got a 20 page whine / argumentation thread just ahead on another topic of the forum.

And the answer is still "You cannot". You'll need to trust the person, appreciate the difficulty of the dungeon with this person. or just ask his dps.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    I see. Ok, thanks for your answers.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't FTC allow this if both parties had it installed, or am I remembering that wrong?

For the most part though as already said ZOS are not pushing/allowing API for addons showing others damage. Generally once a game allows you access to the damage someone else is doing you start getting the snobby/rude community issues where players not pulling X damage get kicked from groups, harrased, insulted etc.

If players could actually remain mature and not use DPS as a means of epeen and a measure of self-importance then maybe, maybe we would see games allow it more.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings! There are currently a couple of active threads about this question, so we're going to go ahead and close this. Feel free to join in to the discussion here or here!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.