The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO PvP: RAGE PVP Gets EMPORER!! Magicka Templar 1vX Footage + Bonus

NismoHH
NismoHH
Here is a clip I made from the 5 hours I had emp lol, unfortunately it was really late when I got it and needed to sleep. Majority of the time I was with my group so it was hard to get 1vX footage, but I did manage to get 2 decent clips, I hope you enjoy. https://youtu.be/OumiPueJsjo
www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
YouTube
PSN - NismoHH
V16 Mag Sorc | V16 Stam NB | V16 NB TANK | V16 Mag NB | V16 Mag Temp | V16 Stam DK | V16 Mag DK
Questions? @NismoHH or PM me here
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    In the sewers as an emperor? Lol, maybe more cyro= more time as an emp?
  • NismoHH
    NismoHH
    I didnt care about having emporer, we just randomly decided to flip the map since I had the most AP, but I would go up to defend a few times.,The server was completely filled with Ebonheart, no matter what I could only hold them back for so long. Which I did, until I was too sleepy at around 5-6am.
    www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
    YouTube
    PSN - NismoHH
    V16 Mag Sorc | V16 Stam NB | V16 NB TANK | V16 Mag NB | V16 Mag Temp | V16 Stam DK | V16 Mag DK
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you posted this. Emp in sewers is bad. On top of that horrible emp play. Vid 1/10.

Man i should have transferred to console.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought this was going to be an emp vid from manoekin =/

rip decibel
  • NismoHH
    NismoHH
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Not sure why you posted this. Emp in sewers is bad. On top of that horrible emp play. Vid 1/10.

Man i should have transferred to console.

Didnt get emp to aoe bomb players, so if that why its bad to each his own. I simply wanted to 1vX bigger sized groups than normal, and look like a super hero lol. I enjoyed it, too bad you didnt Darnathian, maybe you can post a video of the next time you solo groups as emp.
    Edited by NismoHH on February 22, 2016 1:51AM
    www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
    YouTube
    PSN - NismoHH