Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does it take so long to get support

Blackers
Blackers
✭✭✭
Question Reference # 160219-001870

Please can i hear back from a mod at ZOS

I just want to get back into the game and know if everything is alright.
MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what we can see this issue has been addressed by a customer support agent and is currently being processed. Unfortunately moderators on the forums cannot address these kinds of account situations. These are addressed directly by a specialized team who handles both violations and security.

It looks like you were able to find this email and contact back this morning. We appreciate your patience in this matter!
    You will be addressed as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for keeping me informed
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • grantman2013b14_ESO
    they sure like to take their time when its clearly a flaw in their system
  • CANDIDATE49b14a_ESO
    CANDIDATE49b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Blackers wrote: »
    Thank you very much for keeping me informed
    they sure like to take their time when its clearly a flaw in their system

I'm so glad I came across both of your posts Blackers & grantman2013 !

I only just came back to the game day before yesterday, played for several hours, logged off, and upon my return seven hours later, I was greeted with the same "incorrect login" & "suspended from site" messages that you both have posted about.

Since then I've been researching as much as possible to dig up any info I can on similar experiences players have had, especially the causes, the time it took to get it settled, etc. Unfortunately, every post I found was almost immediately locked up by one of the moderators quoting the policy that discussing disciplinary actions in against the code of conduct.

Moderators , I implore you, please allow players to share discussions in these situations since they are clearly not actually discussions about disciplinary actions, but rather bugs that need to be addressed.

I can't for the life of me understand what benefit there is to ESO, these forums, or the playerbase, to keep information about seemingly erroneous suspensions so secretive. All this does is generate more stress on confused players, and leads to more work for the ZeniMax team in sorting through tickets and locking posts.

*Deep Breath* ..*Phewww*

Anyhow, thank you ZOS_CoriJ for responding to Blackers, it's given me hope that I'm not the only one stuck with this problem.
    If maybe someone much more eloquent than I could start a thread about this issue, and you or the other moderators would kindly monitor it without closing it, I think that would be a huge help for many people.
    Edited by CANDIDATE49b14a_ESO on February 21, 2016 10:11AM