Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nooby Templar build help!

MaoLinx
MaoLinx
Hey guys! I need some help for my Imperial Light armor PVP magica dps build. Level 36 currently. I run dual wield bar with Puncturing Sweep, Explosive Charge, Mage Light, Purifying light, and Reflective light. I also use resto staff for my 2nd bar using Rapid heals, Steadfast ward, Magelight, Cleansing ritual, and Breath of life. Please help! :)
Edited by MaoLinx on February 19, 2016 9:22AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaoLinx wrote: »
    Level 36 currently. ......Please help! :)

Leveling?

1. Wear a mix of armors Light Medium Heavy while leveling to build up all your armor skills. You never know what you will want to wear later
    2. Make sure you level all Class Skills to at least the Morph stage
    3. Make sure you level your preferred weapons to 50
    4. If your going to Craft, Trait Research, you need it. If you have not started, start now

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"