Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eso has stopped working

Caesar1978
Caesar1978
Soul Shriven
eso is crashing after 5minutes when i play,and every time a window appears with"eso has stopped working",no error code,nothing,just crahes...i reinstalled,repair,run as administrator,nothing works,eso still crash after 5 minute...my system:amd athlon dual core 2,1GZ,4GB ram,amd radeon R7200-2gb,windows 7 professional...can somebody help me,please?i tried to contact the support,with tickets and submit,but i have no answer...i have this problem from a week,nobody answer,i need help,thks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, a 2GB video card. While it is not terrible, it can have issues if it gets overloaded. So, try this, reduce the graphics options to Medium or less and see if it's more stable.

Also, 4GB of RAM is barely enough for gaming. Make sure you don't have a bunch of background apps running with a clean boot. This is totally reversible

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Make sure your Anti-Virus and Firewall allows the game.

Further more you may need to manually open the ports the game uses on your firewall, if the exception does not work.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are running it through the launcher, don't,

Go to the \Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\game\client folder and launch from the ESO.exe within it...

That helps a bit..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Caesar1978
    Caesar1978
    Soul Shriven
    NESTOR and JOHNGO0036,thank you very much for responding to my question when nobody from Eso team support did;so...i decided to put BOTH your advice into practice : i added another 2GB ram memory and i started to play from Eso,not from launcher-my firewall allowed the game -....and IT WORKS!!!!!i started to play 2 hours ago,NO CRASH,everything k!!!!YUPPI!!!finally i can play without seeing only the Bethesda logo,again and again with that music,BRRR :) you two REALLY HELP ME A LOT,A GREAT,GREAT THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!! :)