Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

After Thieves Guild, Does the XP scroll still work?

Dantonian_Rarstiana
Title says it all.
After they get rid of veteran levels, will the EXP scroll / potion increase the rate of CP gains?
Thanks.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why wouldn't? I can see them throwing out the Experience System as that is what really determines the CPs you get. EPs would just no longer be the direct method of leveling your character. But EPs still needs to be in place to level skills.

Veteran Ranks go away with Dark Brotherhood, not the Thieves. Otherwise, my character on the PTS would not be a VR16
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dantonian_Rarstiana
    Nestor wrote: »
    Why wouldn't? I can see them throwing out the Experience System as that is what really determines the CPs you get. EPs would just no longer be the direct method of leveling your character. But EPs still needs to be in place to level skills.

Veteran Ranks go away with Dark Brotherhood, not the Thieves. Otherwise, my character on the PTS would not be a VR16

This confused me more.
    Does the experience scroll / potion help you gain CP or not?
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

This confused me more.
    Does the experience scroll / potion help you gain CP or not?

Probably because the title is "After Thieves Guild, Does the XP scroll still work?" then you ask in your post "After they get rid of veteran levels, will the EXP scroll / potion increase the rate of CP gains?", linking Thieves Guild with Veteran Rank removal.

Yes, anything which increases EXP gain will increase the rate at which you gain CP.
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.