Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka sorc vet maelstrom arena

paul_j
paul_j
✭✭✭
I noticed most guides for vet msa for magika sorcs have been to duel wield swords. Wondering if any magika sorcs beat vma using destro/restro staff. Also how much cp did you guys have?
  • Decado
    Decado
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used destro/resto on my first trip in the, healing ward was very useful, but once I got used to it I used duel wield for extra damage, and relied in critical surge/ ward to keep me alive,

For first time I definitely recommend destro/resto that that extra bit of safety, esp if your not going for times but a completion
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Use destro resto for first clear. It will be easier to have healing ward as an extra line of defense. Most sorcs using dual swords know the mechanics well and are comfortable enough to just go all out dps and go for things like no death runs
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to clear it for the first time. Don't really care about score or no death. How much cp did you guys have when you finished vma for the first time?
  • Decado
    Decado
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you just want a clear resto is probably your best option, and I was already at the cap when they introduced it so never tried it with anything less than. 501 CPS