The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lonely Mountain. New guild looking for members. Aldmeri Dominion

SelenaRiddle
SelenaRiddle
Soul Shriven
We are a new guild in search of members. We are located in the Aldmeri Dominion. We want to focus on trading, crafting, PvX, and helping others when they need it. This is also a place for being able to find groups to go through dungeons with, or just to group up in general. There are no fees to join not to stay but we do ask if you could help others either in trading or grouping. There is no level range, any one and everyone from noobs to max veteran is free to join, just be kind and curtious to others. Have friends or other guildmates you want bring along just ask and we will be glad to accept them. When we have more members more postions shall be added in the roster to give some responsibilities to others when we are not avaliable. The store and bank shall be open the moment we have enough members and all are welcome to buy and sell. In the bank all we ask is that if you take something, leave something. When it comes to campaining we are in the Azura's star thirty day campaign and shall run it when we are bigger and can stand our own.

You can apply by commenting down below or hit me up with a message on eso.
GT: VectrisPrime

We hope to see you under the Lonely Mountain.
  • atillammss529
    atillammss529
    Soul Shriven
    I've never been part of a guild before, but I'd like to give it a try.
    I'd like to thank my legs for supporting me, my arms for always being by my side, and my fingers... I could always count on them.
  • SelenaRiddle
    SelenaRiddle
    Soul Shriven
    @atillammss529 then if you should leave me your gamertag I shall add. It is still small right now but I am sure it will grow and it should be fun.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Level 40, Altmer, Sorcerer, DPS/off heal, I mainly PvE

GT: PatriarchaLex
    Edited by The_Lex on February 15, 2016 12:18AM
  • SelenaRiddle
    SelenaRiddle
    Soul Shriven
    @The_Patriarch Invited
  • atillammss529
    atillammss529
    Soul Shriven
    My gamertag is Atillammss529.
    I'd like to thank my legs for supporting me, my arms for always being by my side, and my fingers... I could always count on them.
  • Justin0912
    VR 16 Dragonknight DPS
    GT: Justin 726 Todd
    I'd love an invitation, THX
  • SelenaRiddle
    SelenaRiddle
    Soul Shriven
    @atillammss529 There you go invited
  • atillammss529
    atillammss529
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • SelenaRiddle
    SelenaRiddle
    Soul Shriven
    @atillammss529. You are welcome
    @Justin0912 I have added you as well.
  • ashdashlin
    ashdashlin
    Soul Shriven
    I need people to play with..all my friends have playstation :/ if you could add me that would be great..my gamertag is ashdashlin95
  • SoupDejour
    gt: DB Soup Dejour
  • surlytroll
    surlytroll

Thanks