Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Winner of the $1,000,000?

EJRose83
EJRose83
✭✭✭✭✭
Weren't they suppose to pick a winner today? Just curious :)
- Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
- Xbox One Console Transferer
- Gamer Tag: EJRose83
- Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nobody won. XD
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS won by making us believe them
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The CEO won. He picked himself.
    Edited by mb10 on February 11, 2016 2:52AM
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have until the 22nd of feb I believe to pick, verify and contact the winner.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    Rng - no one got a helm. Maybe next year.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylance9 wrote: »
    they have until the 22nd of feb I believe to pick, verify and contact the winner.

They said it was on the 1st,not the 22nd.Well,first it was the 26th of Jan,then it wasnt.
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »

I'm waiting to hear "We picked the winner but he/she wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons. So to respect his/her wishes we won't be releasing any information about him/her".
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Learn to read.
    • There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner, and one thousand (1,000) Secondary Prize winners. Prizes will be delivered to winners on or about February 22, 2016, provided that winners have fully complied with the terms of Rule 5 (“Prize Claim Conditions”), above.

https://millionreasons.elderscrollsonline.com/rules.html
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »

I'm waiting to hear "We picked the winner but he/she wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons. So to respect his/her wishes we won't be releasing any information about him/her".

we all know this is going to happen xD
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die Gewinner sind gezogen wurden und werden gerade kontaktiert, ob sie den Gewinn annehmen. Wenn das abgeschlossen ist (und wir das Einverständnis haben, den Namen zu nennen), geben wir den Gewinner bekannt.

Wenn ihr bisher noch nicht kontaktiert wurdet, seid ihr nicht unter den Gewinnern. Sorry,

KaiSchober answered this today, basically if you haven't been contacted you didn't win.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, we would be lucky to even win 3000 crowns from this, as for the million dollar winner, It would be interesting if it was one of us in this thread. Well personally I want the million dollars, but I am hoping for the luck to receive 3000 crowns, if not the million.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on February 11, 2016 4:48AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were no entries from the few places that could enter, so no one won.
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even just to win the crowns would make my day.
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every couple days someone asks again. Reminds me of the seagulls in finding nemo
    Edited by Asherons_Call on February 11, 2016 12:45PM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    Learn to read.
    • There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner, and one thousand (1,000) Secondary Prize winners. Prizes will be delivered to winners on or about February 22, 2016, provided that winners have fully complied with the terms of Rule 5 (“Prize Claim Conditions”), above.

So basically they will pick a winner who didn't fully complied with the terms of rule 5 so they won't have to give away the million.

Sorry guys... yeah ya know bad RNG. Butter luck next time.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Spottswoode
    Spottswoode
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    Learn to read.

So basically they will pick a winner who didn't fully complied with the terms of rule 5 so they won't have to give away the million.

Sorry guys... yeah ya know bad RNG. Butter luck next time.

Generally, the way these things are done is that if the winner gets disqualified they draw a new winner. That's part of the reason they draw so many second prize winners. Withdrawing the prize is a good way to get sued. (And while ZOS would probably win, it would still be costly.)
    Proud Player of The Elder Bank Screen Online.
    My khajiit loves his moon sugar.
    Steam Profile
    Libertas est periculosum. Liberum cogitandi est haeresis. Ergo, et ego terroristis.
    Current main PC build:
    i7 3770 (Not overclocking currently.)
    MSI Gaming X GTX 1070
    32gb RAM

Laptop:
    i7-7700HQ
    GTX 1060
    16gb RAM

Secondary build:
    i3 2330
    GTX 660
    8gb RAM
  • ral
    ral
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going through paperwork with them at the moment. Guess they'll announce as soon as I met all their conditions to see if I'm qualify for the price.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There were no entries from the few places that could enter, so no one won.

I entered,and my State isnt blocked.Arizona.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every couple days someone asks again. Reminds me of the seagulls in finding memo.

Mine,mine,mine,..Finding Nemo was great. XD
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you imagine the horror of someone finding the notification email in their spam folder a few months later? I think they only have so many days to respond before the drawing becomes void.
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I had 3000 crown added to my account could be i won one of the boobie prizes
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    No ETA on winner announcment
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the winner is ............................................... @ZOS_GinaBruno ! Congratulations :D

Too bad I couln't even participate :(
    Edited by SemiD4rkness on February 11, 2016 2:54PM
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm, missed Mikmak's post ^^
    Edited by Shader_Shibes on February 11, 2016 3:21PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone!

We know you're eager to find out who won the ESO Million Reasons to Play Giveaway. What we can tell you right now is that we have contacted the winner, and the winner has accepted. We'll be making an announcement in the coming weeks, both about the Grand Prize Winner and how to find out if you're a Secondary Prize Winner.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess it wasn't me :/ no reason to stay anymore peace out yall.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikmak wrote: »
    Guess it wasn't me :/ no reason to stay anymore peace out yall.

the players are the real winners mik
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

We know you're eager to find out who won the ESO Million Reasons to Play Giveaway. What we can tell you right now is that we have contacted the winner, and the winner has accepted. We'll be making an announcement in the coming weeks, both about the Grand Prize Winner and how to find out if you're a Secondary Prize Winner.

Lol who wouldn't accept one million dollars?
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

so you're saying I didn't win. ttfn
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the winner is....Oh sorry your country is not eligible to take part of the competition!