Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium Town Keeps Crashing

miked83b14_ESO
miked83b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Everytime I'm in Orsinium I keep crashing and end up in in dashboard. It happens non stop.
  • JEB_Stuart
    JEB_Stuart
    ✭✭
    Me too!
  • Beege
    Beege
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, it's a widespread issue and I'm not sure there is any solution in sight. When I opened a ticket about it I was told to contact Xbox Hardware Support.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beege wrote: »
    Yep, it's a widespread issue and I'm not sure there is any solution in sight. When I opened a ticket about it I was told to contact Xbox Hardware Support.

Haha, that'd be right. That's why I never opened up a ticket. I knew the answer I'd get right away. ^

Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    It happens to me far too often, after I finished the quest, I only visit orsinium is to turn on my daily writs so I don't have to deal with the crash that often.
  • sbrite10b14_ESO
    Everytime I'm in Orsinium I keep crashing and end up in in dashboard. It happens non stop.

Same here.Just got to Orsinium and it crashed while doing the quest where you follow the scent of some dude.Cant remember the quest name but its a green gassy trail.Crashes almost immediateky now when I log back in.