The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Verification Email Sent SOLVED - FIX

Rivell
Rivell
Soul Shriven
Long story short I placed a support ticket a month ago stating I could not log into my account (But I could log into the game and forms). Thought this would be a simple fix, but no one replied to my ticket. Broke down and started to contacted Devs, the ESO Facebook even resorted to trying to use my old laptop I started playing the game with. I was about to quit and never play another ZOS game ever again. I read the following post and it had me thinking:

Outlook No Verification Email Sent

1. Go to Outlook.com and create a new email account. Your going to use this account for your ESO account only.

2. After creating your Outlook Email address, login to your account on www.theelderscrollsonline.com and change the email address associated with your account to the outlook.com account you created.

After doing this, you won't have any more problems with verification codes.

Why this happens - in lamends terms

The reason this happens is because the email service ZOS uses to forward these emails(a 3rd party most likely) has ended up on a DNSBL or an RBL and the email server your using simply refuses to accept the messages. Each ISP or mail provider makes their own decisions on this, all the DNSBL such as Spamhaus or Sorbis do is a query is made, if it returns true(meaning the senders IP is in the database because its a spam sender) then the provider makes the decision to accept these message or to reject them. When rejected they are pretty much silent to the user, as the server just refuses to accept the message if its set up that way, and thats that.

You end up on a DNSBL by either being infected with a bot that sends spam mail, or the IP in question was spamming in the past and never contacted the DNSBL to tell them they cleaned up their systems and should be removed.

If i was maintaining the servers used to send those codes, i'd use this site below to query the IP addresses of the servers they use to send verification codes, and if they are on any of those lists, i would contact that list and get themselves removed from the RBL or DNSBL

My Solution Did Not Involve Outlook, But Similar Solution With My Work Emial

My emails were being block from my work email at Ideas and Pixels within their IMAP spam folder. I went and logged into the UControls and there it was. This happened because ESO uses a third party email system (Probably to save money) and it was flagged as spam that my auto email system picked up. Sadly I really wish someone would have contacted me regarding this issue a month ago with my original support ticket!

I hope this helps some other people with this issue and this is why I started a new thread, because I see it everywhere on the forum.