Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Content for a 3 players group?

Loves_guars
Loves_guars
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello people, I was wondering if right now there is any kind of content like dungeons, etc (besides PVP) that I can do with only 2 friends (3 players group).
No DLCs included, at least for now.

Thanks in advance.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn has dungeons that are easy enough for 3-man teams. If I can solo them, then you can probably take them on with 3 people.

You can also try to run 3-man dungeons. I've 2-man'd one before.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep just use 2 dps and a tank as they probably be better healers now
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a group mate that is at a lower level, then make them the leader and you can 3 man just about any group dungeon in the game. Although some Vet dungeons will be hard to pull off. Of course the lower the low level is, the easier it gets, so you have to adjust that to get the challenge you want.

As far as Craglorn, I think there is one dungeon in the MQ you need 4 for, one for sure you need 3, all to stand on something to trigger a door. Other than that, 3 of you can do everything up there. Well, except maybe for the Wasps in Lower Craglorn lol
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many non vet group dungeons can be 3 manned.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, we are going to try them then. :)