The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Auto closing tickets and surveys

Idielots
Idielots
Soul Shriven
I submitted a ticket (160126-002469) and the system auto resolved it. Not sure why because the auto reply wasn't relevant. I replied and the status got set to unresolved and added some additional info for clarification. Oddly, I just got a satisfaction survey and the ticket doesn't appear to have been touched and it's still unresolved.

Do I need to submit a new ticket?
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the ticket is open and not resolved, please standby for further contact. It will be addressed as soon as possible.
    If you do not receive a contact within a reasonable amount of time or receive an auto-reply, you are welcome to reply to that email to ask for an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Idielots
    Idielots
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks CoriJ, I'll continue standing by.

Those crowns I haven't received yet are beggin to be put toward a new mount :)
  • Idielots
    Idielots
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    If the ticket is open and not resolved, please standby for further contact. It will be addressed as soon as possible.
    If you do not receive a contact within a reasonable amount of time or receive an auto-reply, you are welcome to reply to that email to ask for an update.

I was pleasantly surprised to get my follow-up last night. The issue was all resolved and the only thing I needed to do was send back my thanks for the help.

So, great customer service overall. Just the wait was frustrating.