Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PS4] [NA] [PVE] Legion of Tiber Septim

BigLamb
BigLamb
Small and Mature guild looking to recruit players to our ranks. We are an older group of gamers who are extremely laid back that have lives outside of ESO. We work jobs during the day so our online time is limited to evening and weekends. We are active usually around 3 days during the week and all weekend. We stick to PVE, Dungeons, and Daily Missions and we have no problem passing gear, items, and consumables between our people to help them out. We run missions and dungeons with you no matter what level you are. Again we are in the business of helping our people to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We do mic up when we are on so it would be beneficial to have a microphone for easier communication. We are currently part of the Ebonheart Pact. If this type of scenario and guild that interests you please feel free to message me for an invite. We are currently at around 50 people and looking to expand.

PS4: BigLamb

Updated: 10/4/2016

Edited by BigLamb on October 14, 2016 5:26PM
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still recruiting, online today and running dungeons and quests, come join us
  • SirDavy675
    SirDavy675
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join SirDavy675
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    ah, just saw this, I will send you an invite this afternoon, my apologies for the late response. I was on most of the weekend, reason why I didn't come back to the forum post
    Edited by BigLamb on January 25, 2016 1:56PM
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Still recruiting if anyone is interested. We have some good people with us so far, crafters, dungeon leaders. People of all ranks welcome. Our guild bank is open as well now. If you are looking for a guild just message me.

PS4: BigLamb
    Edited by BigLamb on January 26, 2016 1:48PM
  • YardieGamer
    Add me up I have a VR16,VR4 and VR3. Also a Master Crafter can also make XP Potion.
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    will do, I am assuming your PS4 name is the same as your name for the forum?
  • Kidly
    Kidly
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting? I'm looking to join a guild as I'm just entering the NA servers. Most of my friends were on EU before they moved on shortly after release so I'm having to make a new character to level up again. If so mind shooting me an invite?

PSN: K_D_L_I (capital i)
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    will do, give me a few hours as I am still at work
  • Kidly
    Kidly
    ✭✭
    Sounds good. I'll focus on kicking off my new healer while I wait.
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still looking to add more people if you are looking for a guild, let me know
  • jakers47
    jakers47
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join add me I'm vet 4 and just need people to play with. psn is JaKeRs47.
  • Zie016
    Zie016
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! I am new to TESO actually. I have only been playing for about a week. I will send you a friend request via PSN and a message!
  • Allielieu
    Allielieu
    ✭✭✭
    Dang too bad its not DC, adventure on!
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Still looking for a few more people, Jakers47, missed your post this weekend but will send an invite this afternoon
  • mtconley45
    mtconley45
    Soul Shriven
    Hello BigLamb. I am PSN MTConley45. I have a VR12 imperial dragonknight i have used mainly for tanking. I also have a VR 4 sorcerer that I love playing because he does loads of damage. I have played the game off and on mainly because I have played it mostly alone. I almost have 8 traits unlocked for heavy and light armor, the last ones are training now. I have 6 traits unlocked for medium armor. I am working on the 9th traits for woodworking. Most of the weapons in blacksmithing have at least 6 traits. All of my crafting is maxed out on my dragonknight. My main role is a tank, but I do not know how well of a tank I am because I do not have much experience leading groups as a tank. I've watched a lot of youtube and read a lot online so I think I could be good as a lead tank. I was in a guild when the game was first released with a few psn friends, but they eventually moved on to other games. I hope to be a part of your guild and that I can help form a strong end-game based group of people.
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Hey, thanks for responding. I will get you out an invite this afternoon as soon as I get home from work. Welcome to the guild
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still recruiting if anyone needs a home. Guild has also added it own forums for guild help outside the game

http://lots.corner66design.com/
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    We are growing at a decent pace and have added some really knowledgeable people to our ranks. If you are looking for a laid back guild that enjoys helping people then come join us.
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still recruiting, don't be skeered
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    If you are looking for a great guild just message me on PSN: BigLamb
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    if you are still looking for members i am looking for a guild my psn is Papasmurf8484
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    done deal, sending invite
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Anyone else interested in joining? We have a great group that has come together
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Good morning Tamriel, still accepting members if interested
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    growing day by day and still recruiting. come join the legion
  • Thamis
    Thamis
    I'll join. PSN Toehemoth
    Dunmer? Always.
  • DarkDownFall
    PSN is Vlenick. Would love to join. I am very active.
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    invites sent to both of you, sorry for the delay, welcome to the guild
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    psn gougef
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• sydebotham_ESO
    sydebotham_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello all! I began ESO on the PC...then went to XBONE, now I have settled (just purchased) for PS4! As soon as the update is applied I'll be logging on! I would love to join your family! I'm 35, work in D.C., married, and love whiskey!
    Edited by sydebotham_ESO on February 12, 2016 8:12PM