The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

well done all you hard core pvpers

Steel_Brightblade
Steel_Brightblade
✭✭✭✭
Hi, I've been playing since console release, pvp is not normally my thing but I play a bit of peak play times. Last night was the first time I played peak time and what a shocking difference! Just wanted to say I'm surprised and impressed that you guys can put up with such a lag fest! I left after 10 minutes. I was getting kills with a bow on people I hadn't targeted that were warping around, I had my bow cocked for about 5 seconds before a shot went off and in close combat K went to hit someone with a mace and ended up standing mace cocked for 15 seconds then dead. So well done for you're monumental perseverance.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the lag can get so bad that it can be literally impossible to follow what is going on.

I myself am taking a small break from PvP, the new stun/heavy snare that now comes with all gap closers is ticking me off. Wrothgar will keep me occupied:) I need more CPs and better gear anyway.
    Edited by Cody on January 31, 2016 7:55AM
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    yeah im having a break to i just made a new account eu a couple of weeks ago so i need to do some pve for gear and cp anyways good job i dont mind pve otherwise i would be screwed my friends are just like how can you do pve but gotta do what i gotta do for gear and cp ;)
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the lag is really bad during peak time, but I noticed that it was really easy to get kills. No-one could block, shield, heal or they didn't even know that I was hitting them so I could just spam one skill until the alliance points appeared on my screen. This is probably the reason why people still play during this lag, but it's too cheesy and boring for me.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • VincentBlanquin
    VincentBlanquin
    ✭✭✭
    hardcore players are already gone. its AP farmers doing that
    Edited by VincentBlanquin on January 31, 2016 10:49AM
    Irwen Vincinter - Nord - Dragonknight
    Irw´en - Bosmer - Nightblade
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's why I'd rather spend my time in IC. Sure, it's full of Nightblades and Sorcerers, but there's no lag at least.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    It's why I'd rather spend my time in IC. Sure, it's full of Nightblades and Sorcerers, but there's no lag at least.

Really? No lag u say?
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Too bad zergs are tired of lagg too so they bring 20+ men groups into IC and ruin the fun for all of us small scale players :(